Aloe vera gel is a magical, natural moisturizer and is abundantly available in India in its plant form. Unfortunately, we do not put them to its best use. Traditional medicines and skincare products always used aloe vera gel as a base for all their ointments. It is packed with antioxidants and has essential vitamins such as Vit B, Vit E, and folic acid, all useful in skin regeneration. Aloe vera is a great healer for skin and hair issues and can provide amazing benefits to the body. It can heal rashes, burns, cuts, and scrapes in a jiffy and treat issues such as dryness, flakiness, dandruff, sores, acne, and pigmentation. We have curated a list of the best brands with the best aloe vera gels in India. As is customary, we have dissected them into three categories based on price range so that it’s easy for you to choose the one that’s best for you.
If you have been looking for the perfect Aloe Vera gel to add to your skincare regimen, here is a list of the best Aloe Vera Gels in India:
An Overview of our Top 10 Best Aloe Vera Gels in India
Aloe Vera Gels
Click here to buy
Oriental Botanics 99% Aloe Vera Gel
The Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera Gel
The Face Shop Fresh Jeju Aloe gel
Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel
The Body Shop Multi Use Aloe Vera gel
Innisfree Aloe Revital soothing gel
Plum Hello Aloe Calm This way soothing gel
Mamaearth Pure Aloe vera with Vit E Gel
UrbanBotanics Aloe Vera Gel with Vit E
WOW Aloe Vera Multi purpose Beauty Gel
Judging parameters are the criterions against which we have qualified and tested each product. We have classified judging parameters for the best aloe vera gel into 5 categories:
Quality of the aloe vera gel is of utmost priority as many manufacturers mix harmful chemicals into the natural gel to save production cost. Quality parameter helps in determining if the gel is of highest quality.
- Skin Safety
Skin safety is very important as aloe vera gels are usually neutral but when mass produced, they may have traces of chemicals or artificial additions such as essential oils. These need to be tested before they are launched.
- Value for money
Aloe vera gel is not an expensive skin care product, although there are some brands that add value and charge accordingly. This parameter is to justify whether the price for the quality and quantity is appropriate.
This generally speaks of the claims and promises made by the brand such as how well the gel moisturizes, softens, heals the skin or provides protection etc.
- User Review
This is a collative report of all the reviews we found on the internet for that particular product so that you don’t need to go browsing the internet for the same.
- Critik’s Review
It is a cumulative score of all the ratings along with the opinion of the editor.
Top 10 Best Aloe Vera Gels | Product Reviews
1. Oriental Botanics 99% Aloe Vera Gel
Oriental Botanics 99% aloe vera gel has the goodness of 99% pure aloe vera and comes with essential vitamins that make your skin and hair soft and glowing
- The gel is packed with fresh and pure aloe extracts along with vitamins and amino acids
- The gel contains Vit C that help lighten the skin tone and the aloe gel adds healthy glow
- Contains all natural ingredients and is free from harmful chemicals and toxins
Category – Expensive
2. Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera Light Hydrating Aloe gel
The Forest Essentials Pure Aloe Vera gel is in a light hydrating cream base in this beautiful product with the goodness of wheat germ extract. It is one of the most expensive aloe gels but it’s totally worth it.
- Enriched with organic fresh aloe vera juice
- Added goodness of Genhu and Wheatgerm extracts for a polished bright look
- Moisturises and polishes the skin with a long lasting hydration effect
3. The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Refreshing Gel
The Face Shop is a very popular South Korean skin care range and many fans swear by their skincare products. This Aloe vera gel is no different. It has a cooling effect on the body and gives great hydration even for the driest weather and skin type.
- A gel-to-ice technology for relieving skin soreness, redness, and burns
- Can be frozen and when applied, it melts off to give instant cooling and soothing sensation
- Contains Jeju island aloe vera extracts that is pesticide free
4. Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel
Aroma Treasures Aloe vera gel comes in a big tub, full of goodness. It is one of the most preferred products on the internet due to its brand that caters to all kinds of skincare enthusiasts and at a very affordable price.
- Contains essential oils of chamomile, lavender and vetiver that help restore lost hydration
- Can be used on the whole body for all age groups and for all skin types
- Perfect for all skin issues such as dry feet, arms, acnes, scars and rashes
5. The Body Shop Multi Use Aloe gel
The Body Shop MultiUse Aloe gel is designed to restore hydration to dry and dull skin. It can be used liberally over face and body and can be let on as an overnight mask for a healthy, refreshed skin.
- Enriched with 90% pure aloe vera gel from Campeche, Mexico
- Organic aloe vera extract to heal dry skin
- Can be used on Face and body and for skin treatments
Category – Mid-Range
6. Innisfree Aloe Revital Soothing Gel
The Innisfree Aloe Revital Soothing Gel contains Jeju Aloe that is extracted from the aloe vera plants of the Jeju Island – one of the best sources of aloe extracts. Helps relieve dryness and flakiness for all types of skin and hair.
- Contains Jeju Aloe Extracts
- Pure aloe extracts help in soothing sunburns, rashes, and acne
- Great for all kinds of issues for hair and body
7. Plum Hello Aloe Calm This Way Soothing Gel
Plum Hello Aloe range was introduced quite recently but the market has doused this product with appreciation as it is a light hydrating aloe gel formula perfect for anytime of the year.
- Packed with the goodness of organic aloe vera, bio sugars, licorice, green tea and gotu kola
- All these herbs are potent for skin irritations and heals rashes and skin burns
- Specifically designed for sensitive skin and for general use such as post shaving and waxing
8. Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel with Vit E
Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel with Vitamin E is specifically designed for all-purpose use and for all skin and hair types. It is great for applying directly over the scalp for healthy hair. It comes in an elegant pump function that makes it a very handy product.
- Contains Natural aloe vera, glycerin and vitamin E
- Helps soothe the skin and regenerate hair growth for shiny hair
- Perfect for everyone in the family with use in any skin issue
Category – Pocket Friendly
9. UrbanBotanics Pure Aloe Vera Gel with Vit E
Oriental Botanics Pure Aloe vera Gel is a potent gel with pure aloe vera gel extracts that is intensely hydrating. It can be used on the face, skin and hair and contains many added vitamins.
- Increases the elasticity and collagen in the skin making it look young and supple
- Has intense hydration due to the presence of Vit C and E
- Claims to strengthen hair by repairing damaged scalp and strengthening hair roots
10. WOW Aloe Vera Multi purpose Beauty Gel
WOW Skincare range has many amazing products and the WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose gel is one of the best affordable aloe vera gels in the market. It comes in a very attractive bottle design and is very handy for all minor skin issues.
- WOW Aloe gel is 99% pure aloe vera extract and is great for skin inflammation and skin burns
- It comes with Xanthan Gum and Citric acid that helps with hydration and removes tan
- The gel is perfect as a moisturiser, conditioner and a general body lotion
These are the 10 brands selling the best Aloe Vera gels in India. They are a perfect addition to your daily skincare routine. Aloe vera gel is a gift to mankind and is a natural skin care product on its own. Use them as it is or as a base in a DIY mask and you are sure to reap all its benefits.
Aloe vera gel boosts the skin regeneration capacity by accelerating collagen production and keeps the skin looking young and supple. Due to this quality, it is a highly sought after medicinal plant extract for the makeup and cosmetic industry. Women all around the world have been using this magical elixir for generations and will continue to do so for many years to come. Now with the advent of scientific technology, aloe vera gel has many beneficial usages than what was initially known to mankind. Aloe vera gel is now also being formulated as a supplement for health to improve skin and general health. Aloe gel has proven medicinal quality and aids many health benefits. It is notable that the aloe gel we use for skin and body is not to be ingested as the consumable form of aloe vera gel is sold as a separate commodity in the form of capsules or pellets. These capsules are mainly for digestive and metabolical improvements in the body.