The best aloe vera gels in India are abundant. The market is piled so much that it can become perplexing for you to pick the right product. But not aloe vera gels are created the same. While some are natural, others are made of chemicals. Only pure Aloe Vera gel can do wonders to your skin. It is loaded with anti-aging benefits. It helps in keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
If you have been looking for the perfect Aloe Vera gel to add to your skincare regimen, here is a list to look for.
10 Best Aloe Vera Gels in India
1. WOW’s Aloe Vera Gel
This is one of the best Aloe Vera gels in India. It contains vitamins A, B12, C, and E. It is created to pamper your skin thoroughly. The packaging is hygienic and is extracted from the most ripped Aloe Vera plants. It heals your skin naturally with regular use. It helps in inhibiting microbes and germs, further, ensuring that your skin stays nourished, moisturized, and fresh.
- Multipurpose Aloe Vera gel
- Works perfectly on hair, scalp, and skin
- Extracted from Aloe Vera leaves that are ripped.
- Moisturizes the skin
2. Bio Organic’s Non-Toxic Aloe Vera Gel
This Aloe Vera gel from the brand – Bio Organic – is 100% natural and contains natural ingredients like wheat germ, rose water, and pure Aloe Vera extracts. Besides the goodness of aloe vera, the other ingredients in it offers multiple benefits. Hence, when applied topically, it is great for your hair and skin. The product is lightweight, non-greasy, and is free from chemicals. So, you won’t experience any side effect.
- Organic Product
- Non-toxic ingredients
- Works perfectly on all types of skin
- Works well for both men and women
3. Patanjali’s Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel
A brand like Patanjali doesn’t need any introduction. Their Aloe Vera gel is quite popular and can be an important part of your skincare routine. It is perfect for all kinds of skin and has medicinal properties. It makes your skin plump, fresh, and beautiful.
- Works on all skin types
- Pure Aloe Vera gel
- Has medicinal properties
- Makes your skin healthy, beautiful and fresh
4. Urban Botanics’ Pure Aloe Vera Gel
This is another effective product from Urban Botanics. It is free from all kinds of chemicals. This Aloe Vera gel is a great source of folic acid and other vitamins to help your skin & hair look healthy. It ensures a soothing effect on the skin and acts as a good conditioner for the hair, leaving it smooth and silky.
- The goodness of Aloe Vera, natural emollients and Vitamin E
- Great for both the skin and hair
- Can be used as an aftershave lotion
- Acts as a great conditioner for soft and shiny hair
5. The Faceshop’s Jeju Aloe Fresh Gel
This is another great product to consider for your daily skincare regimen. It contains all the goodness of Aloe Vera to increase your skin’s overall texture. You can make for a calming face mask by mixing a little amount of it to multani mitti powder. Mix them together for a paste like consistency. Apply it to your face for brightness. Its soothing properties calms irritated or sunburnt skin. It is perfect for all skin types and does not leave behind any kind of sticky residue.
- The Jeju 99% Aloe Vera gel is soothing to the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin deeply
- Does not leave behind any sticky residue
6. Rivona Naturals’ Aloe Vera Gel
This Aloe Vera gel is perfect for both the skin and hair. It promotes healthy and lustrous hair while taking care of the skin to ensure that it is soft and supple. When applied to your nails, it helps in keeping them healthy. It can also be used as a makeup primer.
- Multipurpose beauty gel
- Sulfate and paraben-free
- Soothing Aloe Vera gel, perfect for skin as well as hair
- Soothes and repairs the skin daily
7. Lakme’s Aloe Aquagel
Lakme is one of the renowned brands in India. Their Aloe Vera gel is perhaps one of the most attractive products on this list. It comes in a stunning package that is travel-friendly. It protects your skin from pollution, dust, and grime. Moreover, it can also be used as a hydrating primer.
- A lightweight, non-sticky gel
- Skin looks naturally bright and stays protected all day long
- Is a soothing primer before makeup
- Protects the skin from dusty pollution
8. Green Leaf’s Pure Aloe Vera Gel
Green Leaf’s Pure Aloe Vera gel is another must-have in your beauty kit. It has positive reviews and is pretty popular. With regular use, it ensures that your skin stays soft and supple. It regenerates new tissues and promotes healthy skin renewal.
- Soothing effect
- Natural Aloe Vera gel
- Effective for burns
- Good for all types of skins
- An ayurvedic product that does not have any kind of side-effects