Face creams are very vital and must be made mandatory in one’s daily skincare regime. It does not matter whether we are indoors or outdoors our facial skin is the most sensitive and hence we need to tend to it all times with utmost care.
The face cream is not just any run in luxury cosmetic but it’s a much-needed product that we all need and require to keep our face looking awesome and healthy at the same time. It not only supplies the skin with nutrients, hydration and glow but also helps in protecting it from any external damage caused by various factors such as pollution, UV rays, dust or bacteria.
10 Best Face Cream in India
Here come the top 10 face creams that are best suited for daily use in India. Face creams are meant to nourish and moisturise the skin. The facial skin is the most sensitive of it all and so we must be very cautious only to use mild products preferably free of any harmful toxins.
1. Organic Harvest SPF 30 Daily Day Cream
- Certified organic cream that helps to nourish and moisturise the skin without any oiliness
- Key ingredients – Aqua, Sea salt extract, Soybean extract & Beetroot extract as a base
- Contains SPF 30 that protects the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun
- Soybean’s anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties help fight free radicals production
- 100% organic product, cruelty-free and free from harmful chemicals like parabens
2. Mamaearth Anti-Pollution Face Cream
- It is a non-greasy lightweight formula that is oil-free and good for daily use
- It has pollustop a revolutionary in skincare that helps protect skin cells from pollution
- Contains Pollustop, Carrot root extract, Beetroot extract, and Turmeric
- Curcumin is an antiseptic & anti-inflammatory that fights free radicals, acne & pimples
- A natural product that is dermatologically tested and free of harmful toxins like parabensc
3. Wow Vitamin C Face Cream
- Hydrating, brightening & anti-ageing cream that helps brighten the skin complexion
- Has Vit C, Cocoa & Shea butter, Almond Jojoba & Moroccan argan oil & Hyaluronic acid
- Revives dull skin, improves radiance, fights free radicals and helps restore the skin
- A fast-absorbing, non-sticky cream that protects the skin’s natural moisture
- It’s an emollient-rich cream that improves skin texture making it soft, supple and smooth
4. Lakme Peach Milk Cream
- India’s No.1 cosmetic brand with a wide range of world-class skincare products
- Moisturising cream infused with the goodness of peach and milk
- This light moisturiser with a whipped cream formula that has a soothing fragrance
- It easily absorbs into the skin for 24-hour moisture lock for a soft, smooth & supple skin
- Lightweight cream for soft and well-nourished skin with a love fragrance
5. Garnier Light Complete Fairness Serum Cream
- Brightening face cream for women with SPF 19 that serves as a sunscreen
- Contains 3x Vitamin C and Japanese Yuzu lemons which is the king of lemons
- Has strong brightening, exfoliating and antioxidant properties
- It has an in-serum cream formula to absorb fast and go deep into the skin
- The cream has been dermatologically tested
6. Ayush Anti-Marks Turmeric Face Cream
- It lightens skin colour and improves skin quality for a spotless skin
- The ingredients include Haldi, extracts of Lodhara, Ushira, Neeloptal, Manjistha & Kesar
- Kumkumadi tailam is formulated from 16 herbs & oils to give a beautiful and healthy skin
- Turmeric is an antiseptic & has healing properties as well as is prescribed for purification
- Lightens skin colour, improves complexion, also calms and soothes the skin
7. Kaya Youth Oxy-Infusion Day Cream
- A lightweight formula that absorbs easily into the skin
- Contains SPF 15 that makes it efficient sunscreen protection from UV rays
- Developed by dermatologists for a youthful glowing skin
- Enhanced oxygen supply is required as it helps keep your cells re-energized
- Removes dull spot, reduces darkness, pigmentation and evens out skin tone
8. Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Face Lotion
- Lacto calamine lotion hydrates the skin giving it 8 hours oil-balanced look
- Helps absorb excess oil but retains all the essential oils for a healthy-looking skin
- Contains Kaolin Clay, Zinc oxide and glycerin as it’s active ingredients
- Retains the natural skin moisture and helps to avoid excessive dryness
- Tightens the pore while reducing and preventing any further blackhead formation
9. Pond’s Lights Moisturiser Cream
- A lightweight non-oily formula for soft and glowing skin that moisturises deep within
- Contains glutamic acid, amino acid, vitamin B3 and vitamin C along with SPF 15
- Has a 24-hour moisture lock which helps and moisturises the dry skin
- Helps improve skin’s radiance, softness, smoothness and keep it healthier
- It is a clinically proven formula that spreads easily on the face
10. Biotique Bio-Wheat Germ Nourishing Cream
- A rich feeling firming cream based on over 5000 years old ayurvedic recipe
- Blended with wheat germ, almond oil, sunflower, extracts of carrot and galangal
- Moisturises the skin, strengthens the skin pores, neutralizes the free radicals
- Strengthens the skin for a vital, resilient, younger appearance and treats skin problems
- Its pampering properties protect the skin from dryness and environmental stress
How to choose a Face Cream that’s suitable for you?
To know what suits you, start by breaking things down to simple basics. Always, remember your face is what is always seen first by people, so be precautious and sure about what you choose to use on it. Nevertheless, remember that your facial skin is very mild so always try to choose products that are not harsh.
Firstly, you need to know your skin type whether it’s Dry skin, Oily skin. Normal skin, Combination skin or Sensitive skin. Once, you know this you can avoid many skin issues by tending to products crafted to suit your skin type.
Then it depends on what you prefer, do you mind products that are not vegan or completely organic? If your one who prefers organic products that are environmentally safe as well as cruelty-free it’ll narrow down your choices.
It’s always best to go with organic and ayurvedic products that are made from herbal ingredients but it’s not a bad choice to choose else wise if you don’t mind using products with chemicals. But, in doing so be sure to read the complete ingredients list and preferably steer away from products that have harmful toxins or chemicals as this may have a detrimental effect in the long run.
Always keep in mind the sensitivity of your face skin and its area. So, you may avoid toxins as you would not want any of this entering your mouth.
Always see the cover of a product as it may contain many internationally accepted logos pertaining to it. Products have trademark symbols regarding the procuring, manufacturing, distribution and all the processes involved right from raw materials to use if required to state its quality or branding.
How to use a Face Cream the right way?
Most of us just wash our face and apply our face cream. But there is a flow of pattern of how it must be done and what must be done in the process.
Wash your hand and face clean using lukewarm water with a suitable face wash. Following this splash cold water and then pat your skin dry using a soft cloth
Based on the packaging squeeze-out or scoop out a very small amount using a spoon. As if more is required we can always add.
Start to apply the cream by dabbing it in dots, attend to troubled areas first. Avoid heavily oily areas. Start blending it on your face using your fingers and going in an upward circular motion. Avoid going near the eyes and apply more cream if you and patches. Apply face cream to your neck. It is a rookie mistake most people make
Use a tissue to dab off any extra product chunks or lumps so it is evenly spread out. After this one will need to wait for 5-10 mins so it’s absorbed and does not brush off.
Our face is the most vulnerable as it is always exposed to all kinds of environmental conditions. Hence, arises the need to use a face cream that nourishes it and protects it giving it the best possible care all day long. Use a nice moisturizing face cream and keep your skin healthy, hydrated and glowing.