Often lost between having to stick or twist with a shampoo or conditioner? Because they don’t do enough? Then a Hair Mask is exactly what you need. What if I told you that there’s no need to be confused and keep changing your shampoos & conditioners? It’s true a Hair Mask is the solution.
Damaged-hair? Dry hair? Dull hair? Treated Hair? No matter your problem, there is always a solution. These masks easily nourish your hair, makes it soft, restores the moisture and gives it a glow. So, it is not about your hair type actually. Rather it is more about what the hair needs. In our list, we have gone for hair masks of all types just based on their problem-solving ability!
10 Best Face Wash For Women
Here come the top 10 products that are the best face wash for women in India to use. It’s vital to take all aspects and factors into consideration while choosing a face wash. As it is the first product that touches your facial skin every day.
1. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash
- Contains neem extracts
- Does a good job cleaning the face
- Completely herbal and natural product
- Reduces and controls pimples
- No effect on the pimple marks
- A soap-free herbal formulation that cleans impurities and clears pimples
- The natural blend of neem & turmeric helps prevent the recurrence of acne
- It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties that are good
- Helps even out skin tone for a soft and clear skin
- A cruelty-free product that does not have any animal testing done.
2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Face Wash
- Has a very mild fragrance
- Non-comedogenic that does not clog pores
- A very mild and gentle face wash that can suit even sensitive skin
- Easily affordable and available
- Does not lather well
- With Micro clear technology an alcohol-free cleanser that provides deep cleansing without over-drying
- Dermatologist recommended product that is soft on the skin and harsh on acne
- Penetrates deep to clean pores and prevents pimple by removing excessive oils
- Salicylic acid helps reduce acne giving you a smooth, cleaner and healthier skin
- Special ingredients soothe, clean and condition giving an oil-free residue-free skin.
3. Pond’s Pure White Anti-Pollution Face Wash
- Revitalizes the skin
- Lathers very well
- Gives the skin a radiant glow
- Very mild and soft on the skin
- Not ideal for dry skin
- A deep cleanser with activated charcoal that extracts out pollutants and impurities
- Removes all dust, dirt, impurities from the skin giving a fresh clean complexion
- A unique formulation with activated charcoal that works deep within pores
- Uncovers natural radiance by exfoliating dead cells & going deeper to clean all impurities
- Designed with active charcoal technology this is a mild face wash suitable for all skin types
4. Lotus Herbals Jojoba Facewash
- Cleanses the skin very well
- Good for acne-prone oily skin as it doesn’t cause any irritation
- Makes the skin soft, smooth and nourished
- A nice and refreshing fragrance
- Consistency is very runny and can lead to wastage
- The face wash is power-packed with active milli capsules that enrich and protect the skin
- Active Milli Capsules are formulated using jojoba oil, avocado, and vitamin E extracts
- Moisturises the skin making it very soft, smooth, supple and radiant
- A unique formula to balance the pH level in the skin and make it oil-free
- A completely natural product free from any harsh harmful chemicals
5. Biotique Bio-Papaya Face Wash
- 100% natural ingredients
- Organically pure and free from preservatives
- Dermatologist tested for safety
- Can be drying for some
- A fresh foaming gel blended with papaya to give a clear skin surface
- An ayurvedic recipe with 100% botanical extracts containing only natural ingredients
- Contains papaya that is famous for rejuvenating and healing properties
- Gentle refining action helps uncover skin’s natural brightness for a younger-looking complexion
- Acts as a youth activator and natural exfoliator to revitalize the skin
6. Wow Brightening Vitamin C Face Wash
- 100% Vegan product
- Contains no harmful chemicals like sulfates, parabens or mineral oils
- Has anti-aging properties
- Does not bode well with very dry skin
- Wow Vitamin C brightening face wash brings brightness and radiance to your skin tone
- Vitamin C brightens skin complexion & promotes collagen synthesis reducing fine lines
- Enriched with vitamin C, liquorice & mulberry extracts, lemon, orange essential oils
- Detoxifies the skin, retains hydration, improves skin texture, and controls excessive oils
- Infused with 100% natural bioactive ingredients
7. Lakme Blush & Glow Strawberry Blast Face Wash
- Has a very pleasant fragrance
- A fresh and clean feeling
- Very gentle on the skin
- Removes all dirt and impurities
- Doesn’t really exfoliate
- India’s no.1 cosmetic brand offering high-end world-class products
- Enriched with the goodness of rich strawberry extracts
- Contains fruit antioxidants and beads that help clean away all impurities
- Has a beautiful texture and a very pleasant fragrance
- Refreshes the skin and revitalizes it giving you a fresh feeling
8. Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash
- Makes the skin soft, smooth and fresh
- Travel friendly easy to carry packaging
- Easy to rinse off the skin
- Nourishes the skin
- Need a large quantity to create lather
- A face wash specially formulated to cleanse thoroughly and remove excess oils
- Contains special ingredients that help combat and prevent pimples
- A liquid formula that is very mild & gentle that deeply cleanses without causing dryness
- A non-oily formula that passes the comedogenicity test and doesn’t clog your pores
- Gentle enough for everyday use to keep the skin clean, oil-free and healthy
9. Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash
- A cruelty-free product that does not conduct animal testing
- Reduces acne marks and acne breakouts
- Soothes irritation and controls oil secretion
- Contains herbal ingredients
- Fragrance may cause irritation for sensitive nose
- Designed with the goodness of natural purifying ingredients to cleanse the face
- The balanced formula of neem and rose petal extract that lend their antibacterial properties
- Washes away acne, blackheads, pimples and helps to control any further breakouts
- Neem & tea tree help cleanse the skin of bacteria & control excessive sebum production
- Helps relax the skin giving a softer and clear looking skin
10. VLCC Alpine Mint & Tea Tree Face Wash
- A small quantity goes a long way
- A very refreshing pleasant smell
- Helps control oil
- Soap-free product
- Availability can be a problem from place to place
- A gentle refreshing face wash that helps control acne and oily skin
- It has alpine mint, tea tree extracts, cellulose granules and skin lightening agents
- Deep cleans the pores keeping them free from oil, grime and makeup
- Contains antibacterial and antiseptic properties washing aways germs and bacteria
- Keeps the skin clean, fresh, with a healthy glow while smelling wonderful
How to Choose a Face Wash That’s Suitable for You?
Face washes are mighty important and play multiple roles from cleansing, moisturising and nourishing. But first of all, we must identify our skin type. This is the first step in finding a perfectly suitable face wash for anyone.
Once you’ve identified the skin type it becomes easier to choose the type of cleanser whether you need a moisturising cleanser or a deep cleansing or sebum control. Following this is the consistency of your face wash, this is also dependent on your skin type. They range from thick creamy cleansers to clear and gel-like cleansers. Gel-like or foamy cleansers are good for oily skin whereas creamy textures are good for dry skin.
They are cleansers that are harsh and contain soap or oil-dissolving agents. It is best to always stay away from harsh cleansers that consist of toxins, chemicals, mineral oils, preservatives, artificial colour or artificial fragrance as all of this will have a detrimental effect on the long run.
Choosing herbal products that are made from natural organic ingredients is always very safe to use as these are very nourishing and have no side effects.
It is important to read the entire ingredient list of the product and see all its contents. Each product consists of trademark logos on them referring to its quality. Choosing a vegan product made from organic ingredients is always the best bet. Some are classified as cruelty-free or 100% vegan or non-comedogenic or dermatologically tested and so on. Hence, it is important to even know all these logos and what they stand for.
So, skin type, the purpose of the product and expected results along with the climate are important factors to take into consideration before choosing a product.
How To Use a Face wash properly and efficiently?
Washing the face is a routine and sometimes we might be so used to the routine that we may not be doing it right. So, here are some very basic and simple steps on how to use your face wash very efficiently.
- Before using a face wash to wash your face, always wet the surface of your face.
- Preferably use warm water not cold water or hot water as these may have abrasive impacts
- Take a small amount of the product, and start to apply it on your face
- Use your fingertips to gently massage and rub on the product onto the skin
- It will develop into a nice lather that is foamy
- Massage the T-zone slowly and properly
- Make sure you’ve massaged and covered all parts of the face
- Wash it off gently by splashing water onto the skin
- Then slowly rinse off any dirt or product that’s left on the skin
- Once you’ve washed the skin thoroughly do not rub it dry with a cloth instead pat it dry
By following these simple instructions you can efficiently wash off all the dirt and pollutants from your face giving it a light, fresh, clean and healthy-looking skin.
Face washes are the first product that touches the skin every day making them very important. The perfect face wash could set the platform for a wonderful skin by beginning the daily routine regime well. Face wash for women is meant to be light, mild and help nourish and protect the skin.