Good skin is probably one of the most important considerations in today’s lives. Women, these days, are more drawn to skin care products and wish to invest in good-quality products that ensure a healthy and glowing skin. The products you choose depend, to a large extent, on the type of skin you possess.
Some people have overly oily skin, while others have excessively dry skin. If an oily skin has been giving you a hard time lately and you have found it not just challenging but impossible to find a good foundation for your daily makeup, you have come to the right place. Here, we share with you a list that will go a long way to help you choose the best foundation for oily skin in a jiffy!
So, let’s dive right in.
10 Best foundations for oily skin
1. Zuii Organic Soft Beige Liquid Foundation
- Light and airy
- Provides a glowing complexion and an even skin tone
- Organic product without any harmful preservatives
- Creates an even surface
- Moisturizes the skin
- Consumers have not reported any significant drawbacks to the product, although it is a tad bit expensive.
- Two-in-one foundation and moisturizer
- A certified and organic product
- Offers an effortless finish
- Enriched with Vitamin E & Vitamin C
This organic foundation in soft beige from Zuii is an impressive product to have in your makeup kit. It has been created intelligently, keeping the various aspects of oily skin in mind. The product does not just serve as the perfect base for makeup but also moisturizes the skin for a glowing and nourishing effect.
2. Lotus Porcelain Silk Touch Foundation
- Easy to use
- Light and comfortable to wear on your skin all day long
- Glowing and nourished skin
- No reported disadvantages of the product
- Lightweight formula
- Long-stay dewy appearance
- Luminous glow
- Comfortable to wear
This is a good choice if you are looking for the best foundation for oily skin. It has a lightweight formula and so, it does not feel very heavy once you wear it as the base of your makeup. In addition to that, it seamlessly becomes a part of your skin and does not look chalky or out of place. It also blurs out any kind of imperfections with ease.
3. SoulTree Ayurvedic Golden Glow BB Cream
- Hydrates and eliminates oiliness at the same time
- Pink Lotus reduces wrinkles and pimples
- Licorice repairs skin damage
- Sandalwood reduces dark spots
- Turmeric revitalizes the skin
- Some customers complained that the product is not too hydrating for the skin but works for people with good skin.
- You might need to use another cream as an accompaniment to this one.
- Matte effect, smooth texture, and even skin tone
- Suitable to use for all skin types
- Certified by Cosmos Natural
- No added fragrance or preservatives
A good foundation that leaves behind an even-toned skin and a matte finish. It is packed with goodies such as licorice, turmeric, sandalwood, pink lotus, etc. to not just serve as a good makeup base but also ensure healthy-looking skin.
4. Magic Dust All-In-One Skincare Essential BB Cream
- No chemicals or harsh ingredients, a totally organic foundation
- Less of a foundation and more of a skincare product
- Protects the skin and works as a foundation for oily skin
- Decent coverage but it does not stay on the skin for a very long time. You might have to reapply.
- Comes in 3 shades – Natural, Radiance, and Nude
- Suitable for all types of skin
- Anti-aging, skin whitening, sunblock, foundation and moisturizer, all in a single product
This product from Magic Dust is really a magic. It comes in 3 shades – Radiance, Natural, and Nude, which means you can choose one according to your skin tone. It is also suitable for all skin types, so you do not have to worry about skin tones issues.
5. Barva Luminous SPF Foundation
- Easy to apply
- Not tested on animals – cruelty-free
- Ensures a flawless look
- Some users have mentioned that although it offers good coverage, it does not last too long.
- Durability is another concern among users
- Skin brightener, makes your skin look happy and fresh all day long
- Offers a luminous and lustrous complexion
- Gentle on the skin and protects it from all kinds of environmental factors
- Organic kokum butter and clarified butter for a rejuvenated skin
This is another foundation from Barva that you can consider for a flawless look. It comes with kokum butter as well as clarified butter for an effortlessly luminous look.
6. Just Herbs Ayurvedic BB Cream with Sun Protection
- Ensures a glowing and radiant skin
- Masks large pores, dark circles, imperfections and blemishes of all sorts
- Offers protection from the sun
- It is a little expensive.
- Blends in well with your skin type
- Comes in a plethora of shades such as Sand, Natural, Beige, Ivory, and Porcelain
- Suitable for all types of skin
The BB Cream and foundation from Just Herbs does not just offer a great answer to dull-looking and dehydrated skin but also provides a great tint to the complexion. The blend of herbs easily blends in with your complexion, leaving behind flawless skin.
7. Palladio Beauty Translucent Pressed Rice Powder
- Uniform and natural look
- Compact and easy to carry
- Matte finish
- No bad reviews have been reported till date
- Smooth texture
- Acts as a bronzer and a concealer
- Looks natural for a makeup base
- Matte look that does not fade despite rigorous activity
The foundation from Palladio Beauty lives up to its name and leaves behind an exceptional looking skin. It blends in smoothly with the skin to match your complexion and even masks the uneven skin tone perfectly. In addition to that, it is super easy to fit in your purse which means that you never have to worry if you urgently need a touch-up.
8. Better’n Ur Skin Foundation Makeup Liquid, Natural & Vegan
- Removes imperfections and fine lines instantly
- Improves the health of the skin with regular and continued use
- Infused with real vanilla
- Exorbitantly expensive product although the reviews are impeccable
- Made with 100% organic ingredients
- Natural sun protection
- 100% guaranteed product with a risk-free trial
- Buildable, non-toxic formula
This is one of those super expensive skin care products that lives up to its name. Made with 100% organic products with no added paraben or preservatives, this product in Porcelain is just the thing you need for a night out!
It provides maximum coverage and does not feel cakey or heavy after applying it. What’s more, it hides all kinds of acne scars, blemishes, imperfections, wrinkles, and fine lines with ease. Since it is infused with real vanilla, it blends in perfectly with your skin to cover, protect, smooth and hydrate it.
9. Best Organic Aloe-Based Gluten-Free 100% Natural Vegan Foundation
- Smooth and silky texture with a creamy, matte finish
- Blends well with the skin
- Smells wonderful of cocoa and vanilla
- The price might put a few people off.
- The goodness of Aloe Vera
- Matte finish
- Nude shade
- Gluten-free, vegan foundation
Another excellent product on the list, this 100% natural foundation is aloe-based and provides the perfect nude finish to the look. Made by one of the most loved brands in the USA, this product can definitely be a good accompaniment to your impressive makeup kit.
10. Lotus Herbals Naturalblend Liquid Foundation
- Protects and repairs the skin while diminishing blemishes
- Makes the skin glow and leaves a radiant effect
- Some people did not consider it a complete value for money
- Ultimate weightless coverage
- Oil-free, all-day wear foundation
- Reduces the appearance of clogging pores and fine lines
- Hydrates the skin while making it shine
Lotus Herbals is a much-loved makeup and skincare brand, and this foundation is no different. Enriched with all types of herbal goodies, it awakens the skin and protects it from external factors at the same time. It also leaves behind a natural and flawless-looking skin. What’s more, it is lightweight and does not feel cakey while wearing it for long periods.
These were the top 10 choices of foundations you can go for if you have oily skin. So, which one will you choose? If you know something better than these, please share with us in the comments section.