I was naive enough a few years ago to think a shampoo wash was enough to do the trick. Shampoos are certainly important that we all know, what about conditioners? Conditioners are considered surplus to the hair routine but that’s a misconception and is not true!
A good hair conditioner is paramount to your hair care routine. It helps in nourishing, replenishing and keeping your hair moisturized. So, don’t skip the conditioner if you want a good hair day.
The hair conditioners were chosen on 3 criteria1
Top 10 Hair Conditioners
A good hair conditioner coupled with the right shampoo will give your hair a long-lasting effect of the wash. The conditioner helps in maintaining the soft and shiny look that your hair deserves and it reduces the frizz.
1. Tresemme Keratin Smooth (190 ml)
Tresemme is a world-renowned brand that has been dominating the market in hair care. They offer products of the highest quality at very affordable prices. The conditioner is one of the best hair conditioners, it comes with a thick consistency and is milky white.
- Infused with Keratin & Argan Oil
- Low Sulphate formula
- Straighter hair
- Easy to style
- Suits chemically treated hair
- Smoother tresses
- Contains SLS
2. Wow Coconut & Avocado Oil Conditioner (300 ml)
Wow products are just wow! This is one of the best hair conditioners I’ve used in a long time. The product consists of cold-pressed organic virgin coconut oil along with avocado oil as its chief ingredients. It is good for common hair problems as well as can be used on coloured hair too.
- 100% Vegan
- Coconut oil & Avocado oil
- Jojoba oil, Castor oil, Arga oil & Sweet Almond oil to ensure maximum performance
- One-stop solution for hair problems
- No Parabens
- Mild Chocolate Fragrance
- No Sulphates
- No drawbacks found
3. Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner (400 ml)
Enriched with Histidine, aloe and sea kelp this a conditioner formulated to repair hair damage. Herbal Essences is a brand that has been around for a while that focuses only on hair care products. Their products are completely safe to use and easy to use. This is one of the best conditioners as it delivers on damage repair.
- Argan oil that makes hair smoother and softer
- Real botanicals endorsed by Royal Botanical garden
- 90% naturally derived ingredients
- No Parabens
- No Gluten
- Fragrance may be too strong for a few
4. MaxBella Collagen & Biotin Hair Conditioner (300 ml)
MaxBella hair conditioner infused with vitamin B7 biotin & collagen makes each strand of hair feel thicker and healthier. This is a good hair conditioner in the market and is highly rated by most of its users. This conditioner is perfect for your hair to make it look beautiful like it should.
- Plump it up with nutrient-rich power for hair care
- Beautiful, Pure and Simple way to love your hair more
- Contains Shea Butter & Avocado oil
- No Parabens
- No Mineral oils
- Healthier and Shinier Hair
- Pricey product
5. Sunsilk Black Shine Conditioner (80 ml)
Sunsilk is one of the most widely used and trusted brands in India. The conditioner is one of the best hair conditioners any person can use. This conditioner coupled with the shampoo is the best combination out in the market. During monsoons, it’s your best choice.
- Makes your hair shinier
- Enriches the hair
- Silky softer hair
- Travel Friendly
- No repairing properties
6. Khadi Mauri Conditioner (210 ml)
Khadi is a leading brand in natural ayurvedic products. They offer only quality products with an aim to better human beings’ lifestyle. Khadi mauri is one of the best hair conditioners as it consists of various natural ingredients that help to repair damaged hair. It’s natural Brahmi extracts and aloe vera conditions your hair and repairs hair damage.
- Nourishing properties of Aloe vera
- Heena & Almond oil protects the hair
- Brahmi promotes overall hair care
- Specially formulated for damaged hair
- Herbal product
- Reduces hair fall
- No parabens & sulphates
- No frizz control
- Not long-lasting effect
7. L’Oreal 6 Oil Nourish Conditioner (175 ml)
This is a good conditioner as it is one that overpowers its coupled shampoo. L’Oreal is a hyped range of products and this conditioner justifies it. It tends to your tresses and suits all types of hair. The conditioner penetrates deep into the scalp and nourishes it.
- Deep nourishing
- 6 Nutritive oils
- Removes Dryness in one wash
- Pleasant smell
- Soft and smoother hair
- Needs a couple of washes to accustom
8. Biotique Sea Kelp Conditioner (120 ml)
Biotique is one of my favourite brands to use as all their products are 100% natural and organic. It is a revitalizing conditioner that promotes stronger, thicker and shinier hair. Biotique products are 100% safe to use for everyone making this one of the good hair conditioners.
- Intensive hair growth treatment
- Thicker hair
- Contains sea kelp, peppermint oil and mint leaf extracts.
- Gel-like conditioner
- No Parabens
- Dimethicone free
- Strong fragrance
9. Pantene Advanced Hair Fall Conditioner (180 ml)
Pantene is a brand widely used in India owing to its advertisements and affordability. Pantene has built a strong brand trust with its consumers. This is a good conditioner that can serve as a common conditioner for everyone to use in a family. It promises to treat hair fall.
- Reduces hair fall in 14 days
- Pro-V formula
- Protection from root to tip.
- Fermented rice water
- Strengthens hair
- Protects from styling damage
- Nice smell
- Contains chemicals
10. Dove Intense Repair Conditioner (175 ml)
Dove is a brand that simply cannot be omitted as it has been around for a while and has a strong foothold in the Indian market. A good conditioner that reconstructs the hair internally and prevents breakage. Perfect for daily use and prevention from daily damage.
- Patented micro moisture serum
- Nourishing conditioner for beautiful hair
- Improves manageability
- 10 times lesser breakage
- Controls frizz
- Reduces split ends
- Softer hair
- Contains silicones
- Contains parabens
Most of us use the best shampoos but never condition and this leads us to constantly feeling dissatisfied. Only, if you use the apt conditioner can it help your hair get the care it deserves. Why are you still waiting? Go purchase one of the aforementioned conditioners and be ready to be blown away!
These are some of the best hair conditioners for Women in India. In as less as 3-5 uses you will be able to see what your hair was lacking at! Buy a conditioner today!