The idea of oiling your hair frequently may seem old school but the results are marvellous. Yeah! You were right to slather oil on your hair regularly. Finding the best hair oils for men is not easy. Oiling your hair regularly is the best way to pamper your hair. In order to become stronger, healthier and shinier, your hair needs basic nutrients and essential proteins on a regular basis. A nice hot oil massage will eventually give you the benefits of thick, long and healthy hair. Healthy hair growth and relief from bacterial infections can be provided by a hair oil with high quality ingredients in it.
It promotes faster growth of hair, stimulates hair regrowth, curbs hair fall, nourishes follicles and hair and conditions the hair. The major aspects that are to be considered while selecting the best hair oil are its ingredients, hair type and multitasking property of the hair oil. Proper oiling of hair also prevents premature graying of hair. Oiling is an important part of the hair care routine. So, What are you waiting for? Get ready for a relaxing oil massage! So If you’re looking for abest best hair oil which is budget friendly, We have listed down top 10 best hair oils for men in India.
10 Best hair oils for men in India to Buy Online
1. Forest essential cold pressed coconut virgin oil
- Highest nutrient content oil for unhealthy hair.
- Promotes hair growth and enhances shine.
- Contains anti microbial and anti inflammatory proper.
- Acts as excellent moisturizer.
- Contains great hair repairing benefits.
- Non-greasy in texture.
- Reduces damage and split-ends.
- Superior in quality and efficacy.
- Deeply nourishes the hair from the roots.
- Expensive but worth every penny.
2. TRUYOU Natural hair regrowth oil
- Contains neem, amla and sesame oil extracts.
- Contains mild scent.
- Controls hair fall and hair thinning.
- 100% natural and contains ayurvedic ingredients.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins.
- Nourishes scalp skin.
- Provides stronger, thicker and longer hair.
- Reduces thinning hair and itching free product.
- Provides soft and silky texture.
- High cost but effective.
3. Indulekha Bringha oil
- Ayurvedic medicine for hair growth.
- Clinically proven to reduce hair fall.
- Enriched with bhringraj for hair nourishment.
- 100% natural fragrance and color.
- Easy to apply and Non-greasy.
- Free from parabens and sulphates.
- No artificial fragrances.
- Highly recommended by ayurvedic experts.
- Contains hair nourishing formula.
- Reduce dandruff and roughness of hair.
- Provides long term results.
4. Kama Ayurveda extra virgin organic coconut oil
- Enriched with natural proteins.
- Provides soft,smooth and healthy hair.
- Cold pressed and fast observing.
- Natural and contains organic ingredients.
- Non-sticky and user friendly.
- Good for daily usage.
- Treats dry and rough hair.
- Adding lustre to damaged hair.
- Contains very effective conditioning property.
- Free from parabens and sulfates.
- Sightly thick in texture.
5. Dabur almond hair oil
- Protects hair from damage.
- Deeply moisturises and conditions the hair.
- Rich in Vitamin E and contains organic extracts.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Strengthens hair from root to tip.
- Enriched with the goodness of almonds.
- Promotes hair growth due to the presence of botanicals.
- Provides softer, smoother and shinier hair.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Non-greasy hair oil.
- Not advisable for children.
6. Parachute advansed aloe vera enriched coconut hair oil
- Nourishes the hair deeply.
- Strengthening the hair from the core.
- Makes hair soft and frizz-free.
- 90% of the ingredients are natural.
- Light and non sticky hair oil.
- Highly prevents the hair from drying.
- Perfect choice for all types of air.
- Smoothens coloured,processed and natural hair.
- Aloe Vera deeply conditions the hair.
- Provides silky finish.
- Not many drawbacks found.
7. Pure & Sure castor oil
- 100 % certified organic oil for hair growth.
- Provides naturally luscious and silky hair.
- Cultivated with controlled organic farming practices.
- Restore life to dull and dry hair.
- Cold pressed hair oil.
- Herbal formulation.
- Stops hair from premature greying.
- No artificial ingredients used .
- Pocket-friendly and Non-greasy.
- Reduces hair fall and fights dandruff.
- Not suitable for winter.
8. Bajaj almond drops hair oil
- Enriched with vitamins and coconut oil.
- Leaves hair refreshed and full of shine.
- Soothing mild almond fragrance.
- Light and non sticky.
- Does not freeze in winters.
- Helps to promote hair growth.
- Natural minerals and proteins promote hair growth.
- Preventing itching on the scalp.
- Acts as a great conditioner for healthy strands.
- Nourishes the roots of the hair.
- Contains strong aroma.
9. Luxura Sciences Advanced onion hair oil for hair growth
- Contains proteins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Pungent smell suppressed.
- Mild enough for everyday use.
- Infused with exotic botanicals for hair growth.
- Reduces hair breakage.
- No chemicals or preservatives.
- Cleans impurities from the scalp gently.
- Improves the thickness of the hair.
- No artificial fragrance.
- No artificial colors and suitable for all hair types.
- Overpriced hair oil.
10. Positive root therapy + advanced onion oil for hair growth
- Enhances the total hair nourishment.
- No added preservatives or chemicals.
- Dermatoligically tested product.
- For normal to dry hair.
- Provides beautiful,long and bouncy hair.
- Contains essential oils and salient herbs.
- Suitable for all hair and scalp types .
- Hair gains volume eventually.
- Has a silky lustre.
- Pleasant & delicate fragrance.
- 100% pure and hexane free.
- A bit pricey and sticky hair oil.
At present, the hair is extensively affected by numerous toxic external factors such as pollution, dust, unhealthy regular eating habits and even stress. Lustrous, healthy and shiny hair that you dreamt of can be achieved by proper care and maintenance of hair. Oiling your hair is ultimately the best way to get healthy hair and an essential thing in your hair care regime. So, the hair oils listed above are the “best” and pocket-friendly. These are the most trusted brands you can go for. Hurry up! Pick your today!