“Bouncy,Soft and Healthy…..Hair!”- Isn’t it a dream of every other girl? Of Course “Yes”.It is undeniable that a woman’s hair is the first most noticed part of her beauty because it sets the tone of the entire look.Beautiful and shiny hair always leaves the best impression and everyone wishes for “No more bad hair days”.
Hair is one prominent component that we can change and manipulate according to fashion and culture.So isn’t it necessary to provide proper care for hair which gently influences and exhibits our personality?There is no doubt that your hair deserves the best.So,here is a list of the best mild shampoos in India which will make you feel “The joy of best hair”.
The above listed shampoos are reviewed based on the average consumer trust gained on the particular brand across ages.
The user review indicates the quality of the shampoo after its usage experience.
Effectiveness portrays the degree of producing the desired results after the usage of shampoos.
The shampoos are reviewed based on the least chemical composition and less toxicity.
The shampoos are rated based on the editor’s subjective reviews.
The overall average rating of the above listed shampoos is denoted as the Critik Score.
10 Best Mild Shampoos in India to Buy Online
No two shampoo regimens can be the same—I have my siblings who wash their hair every day whereas, on the other hand, I’ve my friends who can go weeks without shampooing. But no matter how much ever the shampooing preferences vary, the basic consensus is that (SLS)-based formulas should be avoided.
While this ingredient isn’t technically toxic or harmful (as FDA still allows it), it is a detergent that’s so harsh that it dissolves natural oils from your scalp — in fact, to an extent that it strips away essential ones too and further, weakens your shaft, and leaves battered strands dry and faded.
The ideal remedy? Mild shampoos of course! So, pick your favorite.
1. Anvey’s Protect and Repair Keratin Shampoo
- Enriched with exotic oils and Vitamin E oil.
- Sulfate – free.
- Contains Hydrolyzed wheat protein.
- Contains Keratin protein.
- No Paraben and nasty chemicals.
2. MEGHDOOT Ayurvedic Satreetha Shampoo
- Contains natural herbal extracts.
- Forms good lather.
- Contains Reetha,Neem,Amla and Shikakai.
- Herbal conditioning shampoo.
- Unisex product.
3. Intas Pharma Mildy Everyday Shampoo
- Enriched with Aloe Vera.
- Paraben free product.
- Great for everyday use.
- Natural foaming agents.
- Suits both men & women.
4. Himalaya Herbals Gentle Daily Care Protein Shampoo
- Enriched with natural proteins.
- Provides soft,smooth and healthy hair.
- Contains chickpea and amla.
- Licorice conditions and promotes hair growth.
5. Indus Valley Daily Gentle Shampoo
- Soya protein moisturizes and strengthens hair.
- SLES/SLS and alkali-free.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Removes dirt and oil using deep cleansing effects.
- Suitable for men, women and children.
6. St.Botanica Moroccan Argan Hair Shampoo
- Contains Moroccan Argan Oil and Almond Oil.
- Silk Protein makes hair strong.
- PETA-certified cruelty-free brand.
- Rich in Vitamin E and Key Fatty Acids.
- 90% of the ingredients are natural.
- Rich lather removes excess oils and impurities.
7. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo
- Bhringraj and mehendi strengthens hair roots.
- Provides naturally luscious and silky hair.
- Hydrolyzed milk enriches the tresses.
- Restore life to dull and dry hair.
8. Biotique Bio Green Apple Fresh Daily Purifying Shampoo
- Green Apple remains as an anti-oxidative source.
- Acts as a detoxifying agent.
- Contains almonds,aloe vera and reetha.
- Maintains ph balance.
- Leaves hair refreshed and full of shine.
9. Kaya Clinic’s Deep Hair Nourishing Shampoo
- Mild enough for everyday use.
- Lightly fragranced.
- Fortified with hibiscus extracts & almond oil.
- Adds luster to your hair.
- Almond oil strengthens the roots.
- Reduces hair breakage.
10. Sebamed Everyday Shampoo For All Hair Types
- Mild cleansing shampoo
- Protects the scalp
- Boosts hair growth
- Prevents hair breakage
- Has pH of 5.5
- For normal to dry hair
Throughout decades,hair plays a prominent role in our society as it is widely associated with beauty in women and masculinity in men.So its no doubt that the dullness,hair loss,split-ends,hair breakage and greasy nature of the hair makes everyone self-conscious.
People end up in search of healthy,natural and dynamic products like the above listed mild hair shampoos.Try out the shampoos because only you can protect your hair’s spirit.