Ayurveda? The very word only makes us think of treatment centers in remote places. Ayurveda is a word that also subconsciously instills within us calmness and and a feeling of serenity. In fact, it’s time for you to enjoy the experience but with a slight change in the thought process. Now, with all these best natural soaps you can enjoy the goodness of Ayurveda from the comfort of your home.
The added advantage in using these best natural soaps is that these are all-natural soaps that contain 100% natural ingredients. Ayurvedic soaps consist of herbal ingredients and are completely devoid of chemicals of any form.
10 Best Natural Soaps for your Skin
Here come the lists of the top 10 best natural soaps that we can use regularly. All these ayurvedic soaps are safe to use.
1. Khadi Natural Aloe Vera Soap
- Khadi soaps are handmade herbal soaps with essential oils
- The chief ingredient is aloe vera which is a well-known moisturiser and revitalizer
- It helps maintain natural pH balance as well as the natural oils of the skin
- It is rich in antibacterial properties thereby keeps the skin healthy
- Khadi products are all cruelty-free
2. Vaadi Herbals Saffron Soap
- A herbal handmade soap with essential oils
- It contains saffron and goat milk as its ingredients
- This helps to even out and lighten the skin tone
- It helps improves skin glow and grants a clean flawless skin
- A two-side coloured bar with orange on one and a creamy white colour on the other side
3. Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap
- A blend of naturally derived ingredients to keep your skin protected always
- Chief ingredients are the extracts of neem, turmeric and lemon
- Antibacterial and antifungal soap equipped to keep the skin safe in harsh conditions
- A 100% herbal product that is not tested on animals
- Improves skin health and immunity apart from protecting from numerous skin problems
4. Biotique Basil Parsley Soap
- A blend of pure Basil, Parsley, Margosa, Wheat germ and Coconut oil.
- Washes away body impurities without disturbing natural pH balance of the skin.
- 100 % vegan product that is dermatologically tested.
- It is organically pure and preservative-free.
- A cruelty-free product.
5. Rustic Art Turmeric Soap
- An organic oil soap enriched with lemon oil & coconut milk.
- Turmeric helps to remove tan, nourish the skin, anti-acne and antiseptic.
- A handmade cold-processed soap with organic oils, essential oils and herbs.
- It helps to reduce pigmentation and reduce wrinkles.
- A balanced combination of hard oils such as coconut, vegetable butters and soft oils too.
6. Margo Neem Soap
- A household name in India with great heritage established in 1920
- Made from pure neem oil from handpicked neem seeds
- A very mild soap that treats acne
- Contains healing properties, disinfects bacteria and is an antiseptic
- Vitamin E helps to maint and retain skin moisture
7. Medimix Ayurvedic Soap
- A traditionally handmade soap with a unique formulation of 18 herbs.
- Clinically proven to be effective against many skin conditions.
- Prevents prickly heat, dandruff, acne and reduces body odour.
- This soap is proven to be a very effective antiseptic.
- It does not contain any animal fat.
8. Lever Ayush Purifying Turmeric Soap
- A purifying turmeric soap with 5000-year-old ayurvedic wisdom.
- Chief ingredients are Turmeric and Nalpamaradi Tailam.
- Nalpamaradi Tailam is a classical oil formulated with Vetiver, Peepal and Amla.
- Treats various different kinds of skin infections and contains no chemicals.
- It imparts a natural glow to the skin.
9. Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap
- Chandrika is the original vegetable oil bath and ayurvedic soap.
- The soap contains sandalwood oil, coconut oil, Vitamin E and Patchouli oil.
- It is known to rejuvenate dry and dehydrated skin.
- Commonly used for skin problems such as acne, pimples, rashes and pigmentation.
- Naturally provides a skin glow and makes skin healthier.
10. Soulflower Cleansing Sandalwood Soap
- 100% natural traditional handmade cold processed soap.
- A 100% pure vegan soap.
- Made from Sandalwood oil, Sandalwood powder, Ashwagandha root extract and turmeric.
- Glycerine that is naturally produced moisturizes the skin.
- A creamy and soft soap that diminishes wrinkles and restores skin.
Ayurvedic soaps are the best to use as they are completely natural and made from herbal ingredients and contain no chemicals. This is great as our skin is already exposed to many chemicals in our daily life, soaps with chemicals certainly do no good. Hence, I suggest you try one of these best natural soaps as they are healthier, safer and affordable too.