In India, neem is not looked at just as a plant or tree, in fact, neem is a very commonly used product. For just about everything we do we use neem from cooking to bathing. Neem’s usage is also quite a justifiable and reasonable choice as it has various healing and therapeutic properties apart from its culinary purpose.
Neem soaps are widely available all over India and are widely used. This is due to the simple fact that the goodness of this ingredient is too many and we can’t not make a list of the best neem soaps in India for you. Neem is known to have antibacterial properties that clear and protect the skin from rashes. It also soothes aches and reduces muscle tension.
10 Best Neem Soaps in India
Here comes the list of the best neem soaps that you can use in India. Each of these soaps contains neem as its chief ingredient. The top-ranked soaps in the list are the widely available soaps all over the country.
1. Hamam Neem Tulsi & Aloe Vera Soap
- A brand that is most trusted as well as widely known for its natural and potent products.
- Hamam is a cleansing and purifying herbal soap
- 100% pure neem oil’s goodness harnessed in a bar of soap
- Purifies skin and protects the skin from pollution
- Enhanced neem fragrance that makes you feel confident
2. Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap
- A blend of naturally derived ingredients to keep the skin protected always
- The chief ingredients include extracts from neem, turmeric and lemon
- An antifungal and antibacterial soap to protect your skin in harsh environments.
- It soothes itchiness, redness, acne, boils, ulcers and other skin related problems
- 100% vegan product and contains no animal fat
3. Vaadi Neem & Tulsi Alluring Soap
- A soap enriched with the goodness of neem for flawless and beautiful skin
- An anti-ageing therapy soap to prevent premature ageing a major skin issue
- 100% organic certified ayurvedic product and cruelty-free.
- Neems boosts the regrowth of skin cells and protects skins
- GMP and ISO certified product that is also free of chemicals
4. Khadi Pure Neem Soap
- Khadi pure neem soap is a handmade herbal product with essential oils
- Made from a pure herbal base and is very mild on the skin
- The soap tones and moisturises your skin
- Contains antibacterial properties that safeguards your skin
- Soaps come in a saran wrap packing making it easy to smell and see before buying
5. Chandrika Ayurvedic Soap
- World’s first 100% ayurvedic handmade soap
- More than twice the amount of coconut oil than other natural soaps
- Its ingredients include oils from the lemon peel, wild ginger, palmarosa sandalwood, orange and patchouli
- Protects the skin from problems like pimples, rashes, dark spots and pigmentation
- Gives you a blemish-free skin that is clear and a naturally radiant glow
6. Medimix Ayurvedic Soap
- A traditionally handmade soap with a formulation of 18 herbs
- Soap base made from coconut oil, natural oils, perfumes and approved colours
- It does not contain any animal fat
- Effectively treats pimples, boils, prickly heat and body odour
- The soap does not contain SLS
7. Margo Original Neem Soap
- An age-old company with 98 years of experience and trust of the people
- Margo original neem soap is made from 100% original neem and Vitamin E
- A soap with the goodness of 1000 neem leaves and vitamin E for moisturising.
- It is a natural antibacterial that deep cleanses and protects the skin
- Margo soaps give you a clear and beautiful skin
8. Dettol Original Soap
- Over 80 years of experience and one of India’s most trusted and reliable brands
- Dettol protection formula to be 100% sure with trusted protection
- IMA recommended and protects from 100 types of illness-causing germs
- Made from about 80% of naturally derived ingredients
- A dermatologically tested product
9. Patanjali Neem Kanti Soap
- Patanjali is a brand dedicated to making 100% natural ingredients
- A soap made from Neem, Amla, Haldi and other herbs
- It helps to enhance the natural glow of the skin
- This is an antiseptic soap that cleanses the body
- Antibacterial properties help fight germs and prevent body odour as well as itching.
10. Godrej Coconut & Neem Soap
- Certified Grade-1 soap with TFM 76%
- Coconut oil is well known for its hydrating properties and helps retain skin moisture
- Neem is an active skin clarifier and makes skin very soft
- It is made from 100% vegetable oils
- Natural oils help to nourish the skin and impart a radiant glow.
Neem is an ayurvedic herbal ingredient very rich in healing properties. Neem helps to protect skin and care for it in the best way possible by protecting it from external pollution. Neem soaps are good as they are healthy and do not damage the skin.