We run throughout the day, busy in our schedules, a million things to do in the day. Night is the only time we get some much needed rest. So, as we retire to the cosiness and warmth of our bed, let us remember to give our skin the love it needs. Night creams have a high concentration of active ingredients that come together and work to repair and rebuild your skin overnight.
I personally love the pampered feeling I get while using a night cream, the most neglected, largest organ of our body needs that attention.
Here, I have gathered the top 20 best night creams that you should definitely check out if you are going to enter the night cream game. Let’s check it out, shall we?
Top 20 Best Night Creams For Women In India | Product Reviews
1. CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream
CeraVe’s night cream is formulated with a special MVE delivery technology, now this system is native to CeraVe and the beauty of it is, it releases moisturising ingredients into the skin throughout the night. This will rejuvenate and moisturise your skin efficiently and deliver a fresh, happy looking skin in the morning. This special ingredient is called the ceramides, it helps in replenishing the skin’s natural integrity. Along with this, it also contains hyaluronic acid and niacinamide which targets at giving your skin anti- ageing properties. This unique innovative formulation deserves itself a place in our best night creams list.
- The cream comes in a jar containing 48 grams of the product, the cream is rich and thick in texture
- The cream is designed with dermatologists and has a unique MVE delivery technology that help rebuild your deepest layers of your skin at night, other key ingredients include hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, ceramides and other biomimetic peptides
- The product claims to repair the skin barrier overnight, help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, enhance skin elasticity and help you wake up in the morning with a renewed and refreshed skin
- Helps the skin feel soft, smooth and bright in the morning
- Developed with dermatologists, the product is fragrance free and non-comedogenic
- The cream is thick yet doesn’t make the skin greasy and oilyWorks really well for dry skin types
- Intense hydration, giving your skin a glowing, dewy finish
- The product comes in a jar and is not a very hygienic packaging method
- Some user reviews suggest that the product might not be the best for acne prone skin
2. RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
We love everything French, be it a kiss or a toast, RoC is French and its performance flatters you all the way. Now, the key ingredient in the product is retinol, an ingredient that has proven to have anti- ageing effects. It has also been shown beneficial for acne prone skin. Retinol works by facilitating better cell turnover thereby leaving you with a fresher and smoother looking skin in the morning. The product has received amazing and consistent reviews and is known to deliver flawless results.
- The golden sleek tube consists of 30 ml of the product and is advertised as an anti-wrinkle retinol night cream
- The key ingredient is retinol, vitamin C and some other essential mineral complexes, all coming together to fight the signs of ageing, the cream is oil free and non-comedogenic.
- Their exclusive retinol formula claims to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, create a smoother and younger looking skin, it is clinically proven to show visible changes in wrinkles within 12 weeks
- The product is clinically proven showing amazing results regards to anti wrinkling
- Leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and bright in the morning
- It works decently well for acne prone skin as well
- The product comes in a convenient and hygienic tube packaging
- The cream applies well and a little amount of the product goes a long way
- As the safety measures tell you, the product increases your skin’s sensitivity to sun, make sure to make use of a good sunscreen to avoid the same
- The cream can cause mild tingling or redness on application so take it slow and steady and don’t overdo
3. Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
Murad’s night cream is made with retinol tri active technology that helps to reduce fine lines, deep wrinkles, helps even out skin tone and to give you a natural glow. The cream is also formulated with highly potent niacinamide and picolinamide which together strengthens and protects the skin barrier. These two add up to be the most unique factors of this cream thus making it a star in this game. It contains peptide rich red algae extract that helps improve firmness and elasticity of the skin. I genuinely think this product is worth a try.
- The bottle comes with 50 ml of the product, the cream is quite thick in consistency
- The key ingredients in the product include the threefold retinol formula which includes fast acting retinol, retinol booster and time release retinol, it also contains red algae extracts
- The product claims to minimise wrinkles smooth skin’s texture, improve firmness and elasticity and deliver a supple radiant skin
- The cream applies well on the skin and doesn’t feel sticky
- Leaves the skin feeling more elastic and less dry and dull
- It provides immediate results, also evens out skin tone and improve skin texture
- Comes in a pump dispenser which is easy to use and gives just the right amount of product
- The cream strengthens and protects the skin’s barrier
- Some reviews suggest that the cream is too thick for their liking
4. Clarins Extra-Firming Nuit Night Rich Cream
Clarin’s night cream is like a fine handsome French man who you are instantly attracted to, the product is irresistible and interesting. The cream is formulated with kangaroo flowers which maintain the fibroblasts in the skin, this in turn helps to firm and lift the skin. The product is luxurious and all the potent ingredients in them come together to make your skin more elastic and wrinkle free. It also contains some anti-pollution complexes that protect your skin against environmental pollutants. This rich and divine cream deserves to be in our list of top 20 best night creams for women.
- The product comes in glass jar with 45.5 grams of the product, it is well formulated light and applies well on the skin
- The key ingredients in the cream include kangaroo flower, mitracarpus, oat, dessert date and acerola, it contains Clarin’s anti-pollution complex as well
- The product claims to firm and lift the skin, smoothen out wrinkles and even skin tone
- Suitable for all skin types
- Is lightweight and applies well not leaving back any residues
- Long lasting, leaves the skin moisturised round the clock
- With continued use the cream help improve skin firmness quite nicely giving you a much youthful look
- Has a pleasant floral and almost fruity fragrance
- The cream comes in a glass jar which is eye pleasing and classy but is not travel friendly because of its heaviness and fragility
5. Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream
Okay, hear me out, I am aware that the name technically doesn’t have the term “night” in it but yet since it is a retinol cream it is safe to affirmatively assume that it is meant to be used as a night cream. This cream is formulated with 1% retinol, you might think that is a small number but with retinol that is a really high concentration, so be really careful with its use because it is a highly potent product. So, if you are a retinol cream user and are looking for a better and stronger formula at it, then this might be the one for you. If you are new to the retinol game, start slow with a lower percentage of retinol.
- The aluminium tube comes with 30 ml of the product, the cream is comfortable and melts right into the skin
- The cream is a vegan retinol product that is made with 1% of retinol, it also contains peptides, vitamin A, F and E and oils such as merula seed, jojoba oils, winter cherry juice, and xanthophylls
- The product claims to restore bounce and clarity to the skin, even out skin tone and texture
- A tiny amount of product is enough, mix with moisturizer or essential oils for best results
- It improves the textural finesse of the skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- It makes the skin soft and reduces dark spots
- Has the added benefit of antioxidants, peptides and vitamins
- The product will last for a long time
- Expensive, the cream comes in an aluminium tube which isn’t easy to use
- The formula is strong and concentration, go slow and be vigilant about how the skin responds to the screen, if you are impatient, don’t go for this one
6. Clinique Repair Wear Sculpting Night Cream for Women
Clinique’s night cream is a luxury and reliable product, it does everything it promises and gives your skin a royal spa like treatment. The cream works wonders on a dry skin and is generally apt during winter times as well, it gives your skin a deep and intense hydration and gives long lasting results. Use this cream at night and in the morning, you will be waking up with unbelievably soft skin that you and everyone else is going to fall in love with.
- The jar comes with around 50 grams of the product, the cream is smooth and light on the skin
- The key ingredient in the cream is the various tea extracts that help creates luminosity and firmness to the skin
- The product claims a more defined appearance, a toned look and a smooth and firmer appearance to the skin
- The cream is super hydrating to the skin and leaves it feeling fresh, soft and supple
- You will be waking up with a baby soft skin the morning giving a dewy finish
- It helps the skin become firmer and tighter
- The cream is lightweight and is fragrance free and allergy tested
- Considering the reviews, the cream might be best for mature skin types
- Some user reviews suggest that the cream might not do its best work on a skin that is too dry, it is best for oily or combination type skin
7. Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Night Infusion Cream
There is so much research available on the benefits of resveratrol on the skin that when I came across a product that established resveratrol as a major ingredient, I was psyched. This wonderful bio element is brilliant to soothe fine lines and wrinkles, hyaluronic acid in it helps moisturise and plump up the skin, the grape seed oil in it will nourish and regenerate the skin and finally vinolevure helps to fortify the skin against environmental aggressors. The formulation of the cream is commendable and the scent of the cream has a hint of chamomile, poppy, lavender, sage, fresh mint and orange that soothes and puts you to sleep.
- The quality eye catchy jar comes with around 1.7 ounce/ 48 g of the product and has a spatula for application, the cream is mousse like and lightweight
- The key ingredients in the cream include hyaluronic acid, resveratrol, vitamin E, shea butter, grape seed oil, vinolevure, sunflower seed oil, bitter orange flower water and more
- The product claims to firm, nourish, repair and moisturise the skin meanwhile reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- It leaves your skin feeling relaxed and helps reduce the wrinkles as well
- The product comes with a spatula in the container which makes application easier
- The mousse like cream is easy to apply and spread and quick to absorb
- Gives an immediate glow and softness to the skin
- Free of paraben, sulphate and phthalates, is non-comedogenic
- The cream is slightly sticky and greasy after application, might not be everyone’s cup of tea
- Some user reviews suggest that the scent of the cream might have been overpowering for them
8. Burt’s Bees Sensitive Night Cream
Burt’s bees sensitive night cream is a dream cream that needs to be in our top list of best night creams for women. All you sensitive skinned beauties, listen up, this one might just be your knight in shining armour. The product is 99% natural made with the obvious and potent ingredients like rice, corn, cotton seed, sunflower seed, sugarcane and more. I loved the home-y nature of these ingredients which make this product a girl next door charm. The cream is dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and fragrance free.
- The classy grass jar comes with 1.8 ounce/ 51 g of the product, the cream is thin, lightweight and applies well on the skin
- Some key ingredients in the cream include sunflower seed oil, cotton flower extract, rice extracts, shea butter, jojoba extract, aloe leaf juice and sugarcane extract
- This 99% natural cream claims to be exclusively made for sensitive skin to keep your skin, soft, soothing and moisturised
- The cream is lightweight, is easily absorbed into the skin and is non greasy
- A little product is enough to cover the surface area of the face and neck
- It leaves the skin feeling quite hydrated and soft
- The product is fragrance free and hypoallergenic
- Best for sensitive skin type
- The cream comes in a glass jar which makes it fragile for travel
- Some user reviews suggest that the cream might be too watery in texture for their liking
9. Lancome Hydra Zen Nuit Night Cream
Stress has become our lifeline in recent times, we think the mind is the organ capable of stress the most but it takes an equal toll on all the other parts of the body including the skin. This night cream from Lancome is designed specifically to get your skin rid of the stress and that’s exactly what it does. Your skin feels more relaxed, calm and soothed after application of the cream and you wake up a plump and glowing skin. For its anti-stress quality this gem of a product makes our list of top 20 best night creams.
- The jar comes with 50 ml of the product and the cream is lightweight and easy to apply
- The ingredients of notice are shea butter, wheat germ oil, rice bran oil, corn oil, vitamin E, sesame seed oil, rosa gallica flower extract moringa seed extract and more
- The product claims to recharge and soothe your skin leaving your skin feeling refreshed and nourished
- The skin feels calm and relaxed on application
- Gives you a softer, juicier and plump skin
- Gives you a natural glow from within
- Works well on sensitive and stressed skin
- The cream is light and applies easily onto the skin
- Might be a little steep on the pocket.
- Comes in a jar packaging which can be unhygienic and inconvenient
10. Olay Night Cream: Regenerist Retinol 24 Moisturiser
Olay cream can be magical but you need to be extremely careful with the choice you make while selecting the same. Most retinol creams are highly priced because of your unique and sacred properties but this one from Olay is reasonably priced, dermatologically tested and delivers good results as well. The concentration of retinol in this product is milder as it is combined with a less strong retinol ester now this mindful dilution, works to our benefit as the resulting product is an overnight moisturizer that bodes well with acne marks and improved skin turnover.
- The cute purple bottle comes with 50 grams of the product with a fragrance free and dye free white creamy cream inside
- The key ingredients include retinol complex, niacinamide and peptides which works together to rejuvenate and hydrate skin overnight
- The product claims to provide 24 hours moisturising to the deep layers of the skin and bring visible improvements in fine lines, smoothness, firming, dark spots, pores etc.
- The irritation that is characteristic for retinol creams are very less with this one
- Helps reduce acne marks and fine lines
- Intense hydration and help rectify hyperpigmentation
- Affordable retinol cream that is fragrance free and dye free
- The cream is easy to apply and is absorbed well into the skin, a little product goes a long way
- The product claims 24 hours hydration but user reviews suggest that it might be as long lasting given that tasks of bathing and face washing in a day
- User reviews suggest that the product might not provide brightness to the skin instantly but on consistent use, it does its magic
11. Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream
The name forest essentials remind you of nature, greenery, chirping birds and babbling brooks, this product does a performance that does justice to the earthy image it creates. This lovely cream is formulated with anantmool which is effective for acne and pigmentation, there is jasmine which is helpful for improving skin’s elasticity, kokum butter that shall help with hydration, patchouli essential oil which renders a grounding and balancing effect and to top it off, it has Vitamin C which is an intense antioxidant. When all these ingredients come together it forms a healthy marriage that provides wonderful results to the skin.
- The product comes in a heavy jar with 50 grams of the product, the cream is light and easy to work with
- The ingredients included are anantmool, jasmine, kokum butter, vitamin C, patchouli oil and more, the formulation is paraben free and comes with decadent jasmine smell
- The product is a natural source of antioxidants and claims to intense hydration, improve uneven skin tone and helps combat the signs of ageing
- The cream is lightweight, non-greasy and applies well, it doesn’t leave back any residue
- Leaves the skin soft, supple and glowing
- The cream improves the skin texture and helps reduce the visibility of pores as well
- It helps control the oil production in the skin
- The product is paraben free and has a lovely jasmine smell
- Comes in a bulky jar which isn’t much travel friendly
- If you are someone like me who isn’t a great fan of the scent of jasmine then you might find the fragrance of this product overpowering
12. Kama Ayurveda Night Cream
Kama’s night cream is a magic potion that is waiting to cast its spell on you leaving your skin flawless and glowing. The cream is formulated with the finest saffron from Kashmir, this helps give your skin a natural glow, reduce pigmentations, tan, dark circles as well as provide anti- inflammatory effects. Another ingredient of notice is mulethi which gives antiseptic properties to the cream. The ingredient list is also graced with the presence of aloe vera which is antioxidant rich and is a miracle plant that soothes and repairs the skin.
- The classy jar comes with 50 grams of the product, the cream is smooth and lightweight
- The key ingredients in the product include saffron, mulethi, aloe vera and manjishtha
- The product claims to brighten complexion, combat ageing signs, promote cell growth and reduce pigmentation
- Leaves the skin bright and light with intense hydration
- It improves the quality of the skin by making it soft, supple and plump
- Helps lighten the blemishes in the skin and helps with tan removal
- Works well on dry and sensitive skin
- 97.5% natural and a tiny amount of product goes a long way
- If you are someone who doesn’t dig the classic Ayurveda fragrances then you might find the scent of the cream quite overpowering
- Some user reviews suggest that the cream might not be getting quickly absorbed into the skin, it needs a little massaging
13. The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream
Whenever we talk about skin care or health in general one word that constantly resonates is anti-oxidants and this particular product is power packed with the richness of antioxidants, what makes this possible is the copious amounts of wheat germ oil and vitamin E extracts in them. At night, when you resign to your beauty sleep, this cream will begin its actions and works relentlessly throughout the night to replenish your skin with all the antioxidant goodness it possesses. Just because of its enriching and nourishing quality this one makes to our list of best night creams.
- The jar comes with 50 ml of the product which is light, creamy and easy to apply
- The key ingredients in the product includes shea butter, glycerine, vitamin E and wheat germ oil which works together to provide excellent antioxidant and moisturising properties
- The cream claims to work wonders to your skin when it is most receptive by moisturising it and replenishing with antioxidants
- The cream is lightweight, creamy and applies evenly
- Leaves the skin looking smooth, healthy and hydrated
- Small amount of product is enough to cover the surface area of the skin
- The product is rich with vitamin E and antioxidants
- The cream has a refreshing scent and moisturises and nourishes the skin well
- User reviews suggest that if you have an oily skin type you might find the product a little greasy
- Comes in a tub packaging that is unhygienic and not suitable especially for an anti-oxidant cream
14. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer
Neutrogena’s retinol night cream makes it to our list of best night creams for women as it is formulated with three powerful ingredients that come together to effectively remove fine lines and wrinkles. The ingredients include accelerated retinol that improves skin integrity, hyaluronic acid for extended hydration and glucose complex for strengthening the skin inside out. The product works well on mature skin and does a commendable job in fighting the signs of ageing.
- The bottle contains 29 ml of the product, the cream is lightweight and easy to apply
- The key ingredients in the product include accelerated retinol, hyaluronic acid and glucose complex
- The product claims to make your skin younger looking by efficiently reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Travel friendly bottle and convenient to use
- The fragrance is subtle and pleasant
- The retinol works decently well helping to improve skin firmness
- It is wonderful for its moisturising quality
- Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished
- User reviews suggest that the product might not be the best option for people with sensitive skin
- Reviews also suggest that the product might not be the best for bringing brightness or radiance to the face
15. Avon Ultimate Age Repair Anti Aging 50 + Night Cream
Avon’s ultimate night cream makes it to our list of top 20 best night creams for women for its unique celluvive complex. This specialty formulation is a chemical blend that revolves around yanang leaf extract. This mainly aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The cream is also formulated with ingredients like glycolic acid, that helps reduce wrinkles, palmitoyl tetrapeptide 7, to reduce inflammation and grape seed extract, to hydrate the skin and restore the moisture barrier. Combined together, we have a brilliant product in our hands.
- The jar comes in 50 grams of the product, the cream is lightweight and easy to apply
- The key ingredients in the formula includes grape fruit cell extract, glycolic acid, eclipta prostrata extracts and few strains of microbial ferments
- The product claims to improve skin tone, reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- The skin feels soft, supple and hydrated in the morning
- Can work well for dry skin types
- Moisturises the skin well and gives a dewy finish
- Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Very few user reviews suggest that the cream might have caused them irritation to the skin
- Comes in an inconvenient jar packaging
16. No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream
The particular night cream is another night cream that you should look out for, it has peptides and ceramides whose main job is to fight the signs of ageing and to firm and uplift the skin. It is also enriched with the qualities of hyaluronic acid, vitamin A and vitamin E which adds up to the cream’s brilliant antioxidant properties. We roam around in a polluted environment all day along which ultimately challenges our skin in ways beyond our understanding and at night, this cream can protect and repair your skin from all the damage that has occurred throughout the day.
- The transparent jar comes with 50 ml of the product, the cream is lightweight and easy to apply
- The key ingredients in the product include shea butter, peptides, ceramides, hyaluronic acid, vitamin A, titanium dioxide and vitamin E
- The product claims to repair sun damage to the sun at night, penetrating deeply into the skin giving it a youthful glow and helps fight the signs of ageing
- Peptides in the product help with renewal and repair of the skin cells overnight
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturises the skin well and leaves it feeling juicy and plump
- The cream is lightweight and non-greasy and applies easily on the skin
- Some user reviews suggest that the fragrance from the product can be overwhelming
- Reviews also shed light on the concern that the product might not be the best option for acne prone skin
17. Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Facial Moisturizer
Aveeno’s night cream has raving reviews which is a mirror to the excellent performance it renders. The cream is made with moisture rich soy extracts which gives your skin a powerful hydration further improving the softness of the skin. The formulation also has the all-time favourite hyaluronic acid that helps with nourishing and providing a natural radiance to the skin. All these factors together make this a suitable candidate for our list of top 20 best night creams for women.
- The jar comes with 48 grams of the product and is non comedogenic, oil free and hypoallergenic
- Most notable ingredients in the formulation are the soy bean extract and hyaluronic acid that gives the skin an added hydration and improved quality
- The product claims to brighten the skin, even skin tone and improve skin texture
- Works well on dry skin types
- Gives an intense and deep hydration to the skin
- The cream is light and is quickly absorbed into the skin
- Gives an added glow to the skin which looks natural
- Leaves the skin feeling soft, supple and healthy
- User reviews suggest that it feels like you have received a facial overnight
- Few user reviews suggest that the product might have led to breakouts on their skin, if you have a sensitive skin, this might not be for you
- Some user reviews suggest that Some reviews suggest that the product might have an overwhelming fragrancescent of the cream might have been overpowering for them
18. L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Laser X3 Night Cream Mask
Loreal’s laser night cream is designed carefully choosing just the right ingredients to revitalise and reinvent the skin. The unique quality of the cream is that it is formulated with 3% pro-xylane and LHA which helps in stimulation of skin fibres meanwhile working on redefining the skin. The product is dermatologically tested and the raving reviews suggests its successful results on reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- The tub contains 50 ml of the product, the cream super rich and thick in consistency
- The key ingredients of the cream include pro-xylane which actively helps to correct wrinkles, it also contains LHA and hyaluronic acid
- The product claims to redefine skin texture, reduce visible pores, hydrate and smoothen the skin
- A little amount of product goes a long way
- Give deep moisturising to the skin
- The scent of the product is mild and subtle
- The product is good for dry skin types
- It efficiently helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- The packaging is bulky and not much travel friendly
- Some user reviews suggest that the cream is too thick and heavy for their taste
19. St.Botanica Vitamin C, E & Hyaluronic Acid Night Cream
The night cream from StBotanic’s is affordable and the formulation is completely natural, it is designed with various ingredients from our nature which are quite potent and efficient. It involves a lot of pure oils that moisturises and conditions the skin deeply. It also contains the basic essential ingredients of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B3, which together gives our skin the necessary antioxidant boost. All these wonderful nutrients and oils come together to give intense hydration and a natural glow to the skin.
- The jar contains 50 grams of the product, it is 100% natural, the cream is non greasy and easy to apply
- The key ingredients in the cream include sweet almonds cold press oil, extra virgin olive oil, shea butter, vitamin C, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, moringa extract, green tea extract, aloe vera and more
- The product claims to naturally brighten your skin, give a healthy glow and provide hydration
- The cream is 100% natural
- The product does a decent job in removing tan and dark spots
- The cream is lightweight, non-greasy and applies and absorbs well onto the skin
- It has a pleasant citrusy scent
- Provides the skin really good moisturizing
- The product comes in a jar packaging which isn’t much convenient or hygienic
- User reviews suggest that the product might not be the best for sensitive skin type
20. Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Sculpting Night Creme
Lakme’s night cream is affordable and easy to use and also provides proficient results. The cream is formulated with a collagen booster which helps in rejuvenating and firming the skin, it also has niacinamide which is brilliant for strengthening skin barrier. Finally, it is enriched with the luminating pearls that helps give your skin a radiant glow. When you wake up, you will be left with a soft, glowing and enviable skin.
- The jar contains 50 grams of the product, the cream is thick and dermatologically tested
- The ingredients of importance in the cream include insta collagen booster, niacinamide, luminizing pearls and vitamin A
- The product claims to rejuvenate the skin, lifts and firms the skin as well as brightens the skin
- The cream is thick, creamy and applies easily onto the skin
- It leaves your skin well hydrated and softer
- It gives a refreshing feeling to a dull and immediately brings a radiance to the face
- Reviews suggest that the cream does a decent job in reducing dark spots and fine lines
- Quite affordable
- The product comes in a jar packaging which is unhygienic and inconvenient for use
- If you have a sensitive skin easily prone to irritation, redness, acne and breakouts then this might not be the best option for you
Some tips that will help you choose the best night cream:
- Look for the night cream to have a lot of active ingredients, these are the ingredients that will be at work on your skin throughout the night
- Choose a cream that promises excellent penetration power because it is important that the cream enters the deepest layer of the skin and sustain you well
- If you have a sensitive skin be uber vigilant about the cream you choose, try to avoid creams that has alcohol and parabens in them, if it’s hypo-allergenic and fragrance free then more yay
- A dry skin is more susceptible to fine line and wrinkles, opt for creams that target to rectify the same, also products with peptides will improve the collagen synthesis and keep away the signs of ageing
- Light, non-greasy non comedogenic products would be best suited for an oily skin type, ingredients like hyaluronic acid can be useful tooIf you are sceptical about a product make sure to do a patch test in the back of your hand
Makeup elevates our confidence tremendously but a good quality skin is a badge of honour for most of us. I am all in for accepting ourselves with all the flaws and imperfections but it does not hurt to work on our skin towards betterment and for that, one crucial ingredient you need is the night cream. Our days are so busy the only time the skin can heal is the night and let us facilitate it, let us make our skin happy, pretty and juicy. I have carefully looked through all the products in the market with a fine comb and have curated the best products for you. I hope this list of top 20 best night creams for women helps you rebuild and repair your skin. Happy Shopping, Sleeping Beauties!
1. Do night creams really work?
As years go by, gravity takes its toll, everything starts going south including our skin, so it is good if we try our best to stop our skin from this, night creams help do the same. They help repair and firm your skin and give you a younger and healthy-looking skin for a few more years.
2. Should night creams be used every night?
If you wear your moisturiser everyday why not your night cream? It is a necessity and would be a smart choice to use night creams consistently for best results.
3. Can night creams be used during the day?
Theoretically, yes, night creams too do have the main intention of hydration but in many night creams the ingredients are more concentrated which means that it would work wonders on your bare skin rather than a skin with makeup. Also, retinol creams cannot be used at day time as they cause photosensitivity, so do check the directions in the product and be vigilant.
4. When to start using night creams?
The current situation we live in, we abuse our skin left and right every single day so I think it’s never too late to begin a skin care routine. It is best to at least start using night creams by mid-twenties.
5. What is the difference between a night cream and day cream?
Day creams are lighter and less concentrated, they have ingredients to protect skin from the sun, night creams on the other hand are concentrated and designed to renew the integrity of the skin overnight.