From breakage to frizz, dryness is one of the core causes of most hair gripes. But speaking of treating hair dryness, this question is obvious: Which shampoo are you using? A wrong product can strip your hair of all its natural moisture. That’s why it’s important to one any of these best shampoos for dry and frizzy hair in India.
The shampoos listed here not only shield your scalp’s natural oils but also infuses it with 100% hydration. These special formulas are the key reasons your hair will stay moisturized and shiny (but don’t forget to use a good hydrating conditioner after shampooing for best results).
10 Best Shampoos for Dry and Frizzy Hair
These are some of the best shampoos for dry and frizzy hair that can combat extreme hair dryness. So, pick your favorite.
1. L’Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Shampoo
- This shampoo is extra-gentle and leaves the hair feeling soft.
- This product is equipped with a Sulfate-free formula.
- It produces a rich lather.
- It is infused with rosemary & juniper.
- It has an invigorating aromatic smell.
2. L’oreal Mythic Oil Shampoo for Dense & Thick Hair
- This product is enriched with a sublime combo of oils.
- It is designed to clean and refresh your hair.
- This shampoo adds a beautiful shine when used regularly.
- It consists of argan oil & myrrh extract.
- It is so soft that it completely detangles your hair.
3. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Keratin Smooth Micellar Shampoo
- It is infused with Apricot kernel Oil.
- Your hair is deeply nourished.
- It reduces frizz formation.
- It adds long-lasting shine.
- This shampoo suits straight, curled, wavy, and all hair types.
- This product is free from harmful chemicals.
4. Dove Dryness Care Hair Shampoo
- It contains sunflower seed oil.
- This product makes your hair 5x smoother.
- This shampoo is infused with pro-moisture complex formula.
- It protects hair from every day wear & tear.
- It makes your hair more manageable.
5. Pantene Silky Smooth Care Shampoo
- It is enriched with ancient secret fermented Rice Water.
- It has an exclusive Pro-Vitamin formula.
- Say goodbye to dry and frizzy hair.
- It is made with a combo of 8 amino acids & vitamins.
- Hair feels smooth and silky.
- It offers up to 10x protection from damage.
6. Tresemme Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo with Marine Minerals
- It contains marine minerals and essential nutrients.
- It has fresh and soothing scents.
- This product nourishes your scalp & hair.
- This product is made of quality ingredients.
- This helps prevent dandruff.
7. Wella Invigo Nutri Enriched Deep Nourishing Shampoo
- It employs an exclusive formula for dry and frizzy hair.
- It is enriched with goji berries.
- This shampoo contains natural vitamins, peptides, and minerals.
- This product replenishes & moisturizes frizzy and stressed hair.
- It is fortified with vitamin E.
- This shields the hair from damage.
- This offers optimum hydration.
8. OGX Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
- Use this shampoo for Seductive, Soft, and Silky Perfection.
- This shampoo has an exotic blend of Moroccan Argan Oil.
- This renews, moisturizes, penetrates, and creates softness.
- It strengthens the hair.
- This product contains natural antioxidants & Vitamin E.
- This shampoo is free of parabens and resins.
9. Jovees Argan Oil Hair Repair Shampoo
- This shampoo has a unique blend of Argan Kernel Oil + naturally-derived ingredients.
- This penetrates through the hair shaft easily.
- This product strengthens hair roots with regular use.
- It gets distributed evenly in wet hair.
- This is ideal for damaged hair.
- This helps get rid of split ends.
10. BBLUNT Born Again Shampoo for Dry & Stressed Hair
- This contains a unique blend of hydrolyzed keratin, quinoa, glycerin, and provitamin B5.
- It revitalizes, reinforces, and strengthens your hair.
- This is safe on color-treated hair
- This is a salon-tested product.
- It is free of cruelty and parabens.
- It has been specially designed for Indian hair
How to Choose the Best Shampoo for Dry Hair?
Picking a good shampoo for treating hair dryness is crucial. Else, you might end up jeopardising your hair situation even more. So, there are a few things to make a note of before you buy that bottle.
- Hair type plays a key role in picking the right bottle
Each shampoo is formulated with an end goal and hair type in mind. So, let’s say you have curly hair, then look for a good moisturising shampoo that’s exclusively created for curls (often omits harsh sulfates).
On the other hand, if you have fine and thin hair, look for a nice, lightweight formula, which doesn’t weigh down the already-limp locks. Lastly, if your issue of dryness is due to colouring or heat styling, go for a good damage-control product.
- Keep an eye on the hydrators
Check for terms like“hydrating,” “nourishing,” and “moisturising” on the bottle. “Gentle cleansers” is yet another phrase to watch out for. This means that the shampoo cleans your scalp without stripping. Look for natural moisturisers like jojoba oil, argan oil, coconut oil, shea butter, dimethicone, and glycerin.
- Buy one that’s enriched with proteins
A protein-based shampoo is one of the best ways to prevent dry and frizzy hair. Use it at least twice a week. So, look for a good hydrating formula, which has protein as a key ingredient. Brittleness & dryness are often the main reasons for hair damage. Therefore, look for a product that does both — repairs with protein and moisturise your tresses deeply.
Hope, you found this list of best shampoos for dry and frizzy hair in India interesting. Before I say bye, there’s one thing you need to follow too.
Stop using those hair styling tools because you’re trying to deal with your dry and damaged hair. And using those hot tools will worsen the situation. And if you have coarse or curly hair, it’s even bad because your hair tends to get drier naturally.