Don’t let your skin do the talking, ever again. No need for those long sleeves to hide your skin, scaly flaky dry skin can kiss you goodbye. The clothes we wear are often determined by the health of our skin. But this should never be the case, you must wear whatever however you want to.
You decide what you want to do by reading our suggestions on some of the best moisturising soaps. The soaps mentioned in this list not only prevent the skin from dryness but also moisturises your skin. The soaps vary from price range to ingredient. We’ve curated a list such that there is a soap for just about anyone.
Here is the list of the 10 best body moisturising soaps for dry skin. In this list, some great products rank lower due to its pricing while widely trusted affordable brands rank higher. Let’s dive into the list your so eagerly waiting for
1. Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar
- Dove’s 1/4th moisturising cream formula helps skin retain the moisture
- No.1 brand recommended by dermatologists
- Dove isn’t a soap, it’s a beauty bathing bar.
- Dove never dries the skin like any regular soap would
- It is a white oval-shaped soap that comes packed in a really nice white box.
2. The Body Shop Shea Soap
- It is a vegetable-based soap that cleanses and moisturizes the skin in one step.
- The main ingredient in the soap is Shea butter
- Made with shea butter procured in Ghana from community trade
- In addition, it consists of vitamin A, Vitamin C, glycerine and palm oil.
- A high-quality product that’s good for dry skin.
3. Himalaya Honey & Cream Soap
- Himalaya makes healthcare products using ayurvedic ingredients.
- A specially formulated product for dry skin, it nourishes and softens your skin.
- Enriched with the goodness of honey and milk for moisturising.
- It repairs and moisturizes the skin while making it supple with the deep penetrating natural ingredients.
- It improves the texture of the skin and also gently heals itchiness and dry skin.
4. Pears Pure & Gentle Bathing Bar
- A company with over 200 years of heritage in manufacturing glycerin bathing bars.
- Pears soaps are trusted to be very gentle on the skin.
- Recommended by doctors and paediatricians alike.
- Contains natural oil & 98% pure glycerin that keeps your skin soft.
- It is dermatologically tested.
5. Nivea Creme Care Soap
- Nivea Soaps are Grade- I soap with a TFM> 75%
- A great cleansing and moisturising soap than most bathing bars
- Contains pro vitamins and oils that protect the skin
- It has a creamy formula that makes it feel soft on the skin
- It is suitable for all skin types
6. Bombay Shaving Company Shea Butter Bathing Bar
- A natural & handmade deep cleansing soap
- Rich in shea butter and natural honey that makes your skin feel better
- A blend of signature fragrances for a long-lasting odour protection
- Nourishes the skin and makes it soft
- Shea butter soap for both oily & dry skin
7. Lever Ayush Cow’s Ghee Soap
- Ayush range of products is carefully crafted with authentic recipes prescribed in ancient Granthas.
- The chief ingredient is Cow’s ghee and Pinda Tailam
- Pinda Tailam is a powerful concoction of ayurvedic herbs like Manjistha and Sarva.
- Extremely dry skin can be cured by cow’s ghee
- Pinda Tailam cures inflammation and moisturises the skin.
8. Soulflower Hot Chocolate Soap
- Traditionally hand-made FDA approved soap.
- Hot chocolate soap is a natural moisturiser soap with nourishing coconut milk
- It is the perfect therapy for normal to dry skin
- Chocolate is the chief ingredient along with it is ginger, olive, coconut and Vitamin E.
- 100% natural cold-processed soap.