Face cleansing? I’m sure we’d all think of face washes that are gel or foam-like that usually tend to be a little bit pricey and most certainly run-out fast. Face soaps are the eco-friendly alternative to your plastic dispensers. When I say soaps for face, I might sound ludicrous but no, it is a reality. They are some really affordable best soaps for face available in the Indian market that do a great job.
So, while choosing the best soaps for you I did take a lot into consideration and chose soaps that are safe and easy to use. All of these soaps contain some natural organic ingredients.
10 Best Soaps for Face in India 2020
Here are the top 10 best soaps for face in India that one can use in India. Most of these best face soaps are herbal products with an exception to a few. Some soaps were selected for their individual goodness or cleansing properties.
1. Hamam Neem Tulsi and Aloe Vera Soap
- A brand that represents honesty and safety for the last 87 years.
- India’s most trusted brand by doctors and mothers alike.
- 100% pure neem oil along with aloe vera and tulsi.
- Protects skin from 10 different skin problems.
- It comes packed in a simple-looking green cover and is easy to open.
2. Pears Naturale Aloe Vera Soap
- 0% parabens and mild on the skin.
- This is a new range of natural products from pears.
- The goodness of 100% natural ingredients with pure glycerin.
- Detoxifying bar that consists of Aloe vera and Olive oil.
- Rub the bar between your hands and apply the hydrating lather over your face.
3. Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap
- Himalaya focuses on natural, safe and innovative remedies and has existed since 1930.
- The main ingredients are Neem and Turmeric.
- Based on the 5000-year-old Ayurveda system of medicine.
- Cleanses and purifies the skin as well as protects the skin.
- Suits any gender and safe for all types of skin.
4. Khadi Natural Rosewater Soap
- 100% Paraben-free and contains no chemicals.
- Its is a handmade herbal soap.
- Cruelty-free and dermatologically tested products.
- 100% ayurvedic products from herbal ingredients and extracts.
- Certified and affiliated with KVIC, ISO, WHO, GMP and Ayush as well.
5. Pears Oil-Clear & Glow Soap
- This soap treats oily skin and hence makes it fifth on the list.
- Oil clear formula contains lemon flower extracts known for its astringent properties.
- Combats dryness, pimples and keeps skins dirt free.
- A sea-green coloured soap packed in a white cardboard-like box.
- Will need to rub for a longer time as lathers slowly and not very foamy.
6. Dove Oil Control Moisturising Soap
- No.1 brand recommended by dermatologists.
- Dove oil control bar is infused with natural clay and rose water.
- 1/4th moisturising cream keeps skin nourished and moisturised.
- Known to be suitable even for hypersensitive skin.
- Dove makes your skin soft, smooth and supple.
7. Mysore Sandal Soap
- It is an Indian brand based in Karnataka.
- Made with pure sandalwood oil.
- Vegetable oils are used in its preparation.
- Contains anti-ageing properties.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free.
8. Biotique Orange Peel Revitalizing Soap
- Est.1992, with an aim to create natural beauty products that are environment friendly.
- 100% organic soap made with only natural ingredients.
- Contains pure orange oil, orange zest, musk root, walnut, margosa, and soap nut.
- Dermatologically tested & cruelty-free.
- It is a revitalizing soap that speeds up cell renewal and gives your skin a radiant glow.
9. Solimo Activated Charcoal Soap
- Solimo is an in-house Amazon brand, offering quality products at very economical prices.
- It contains activated charcoal with shea butter.
- Dermatologically tested.
- No parabens & no sulphates.
- It is a black elliptical-shaped soap that is suitable for daily use.
10. TNW Potato Rice Soap
- It is a Herbal hand-made soap.
- The key ingredient is potato which helps with reducing blemishes.
- It also consists of rice, glycerin and cucumber.
- 100 % vegan & 100 Herbal product.
- Does not contain any parabens, sulphate or silicone.
In the above list, I have included the top ten soaps that can be used on our face. The majority of the products are herbal products. I have also included a few soaps that are good to treat oily skin.