Don’t you want that soft, smooth, silky and scented feel on your skin? Obviously we all want a good bathing bar that not alone cleanses the skin and rids it of the impurities but goes a step further and nourishes your skin giving you that tender beautifully well-pampered skin.
Hence, after carefully looking into all the needs and requirements I’ve chosen a handful of soaps that would deliver based on the skin feel and smell. Each of these bars are all good in cleansing properties as well as in moisturising the skin. All of them come with a fragrance unique to themselves too.
Here comes the list of the best soaps to use for women in India. The list includes scented and very fragrant soaps along with the herbal soaps. All of these soaps are good for your skin, however, some of the soaps that missed out were due to the lack of any distinctive fragrance.
1. Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap
- Himalaya products blend together the goodness of naturally derived ingredients
- Chief ingredients are neem, turmeric and lemon
- The antibacterial and antifungal properties protect the skin from environmental pollution.
- It is a 100% herbal product that does not contain any animal fat
- A green coloured soap that is packed really well with a depiction of nature on it.
2. Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar
- Dove is the No.1 brand recommended by dermatologist
- It is not a soap, it’s a beauty bathing bar
- Dove contains 1/4th moisturising cream that helps the skin retain moisture
- A softer, smoother skin that imparts a glow
- Dove is mild and hence can be used on all parts of the body
3. Pears Pure & Gentle Soap
- A company with over 225 years of heritage in manufacturing glycerin bars
- Pears is a brand recommended worldwide by doctors and paediatricians
- It is a glycerin bar with 98% pure glycerin and essential oils
- Moisturises the skin, keeps it smooth and a soft lather that pampers your skin
- Orange-brown coloured transparent soap that is packed in a cardboard box within a transparent sealed cover
4. Nivea Creme Soft Soap
- They are Grade-1 soaps with TFM > 75%
- Nivea creme soft soap is enriched with almond oil
- A very gentle product that is good for people with allergic prone skin
- Hydra IQ technology helps keep the skin soft and supple
- Effectively cleanses the skin while making for a luxurious bathing experience
5. LUX Velvet Touch
- Lux Velvet Touch Beauty Bar is irresistibly soft and perfumed.
- Chief ingredients are jasmine and almond oil
- Formulated with the new floral fusion ™ technology it has twice the scent of real flowers
- Advanced formula with silk essence helps retain the skin moisture
- A white bar that lathers well & is easy to rinse off makes for a luxurious experience
6. Khadi Natural Aloe Vera Soap
- Khadi natural is an Indian brand focused on making all-natural herbal products
- A handmade glycerin herbal soap with aloe vera and essential oils
- Herbal aloe vera helps maintain the skin moisture and revitalizes the skin
- Cleanses, tones and nourishes your skin on regular use
- Comes in a saran wrap that makes it visible as well as it can be smelled
7. Biotique Bio-Orange Peel Revitalizing Soap
- A revitalizing body soap that exfoliates and cleanses really well
- Chief ingredients are pure orange oil, orange zest, musk root, margosa, walnut, turmeric and soap nut.
- No parabens, artificial foaming agents or any sort of chemicals
- 100% organic soap made from all-natural ingredients
- It is a dermatologically tested product
8. Santoor Sandal & Turmeric Soap
- Santoor Sandalwood and Turmeric is a total skincare soap
- Greatly treats blackhead, acne and skin allergies
- Sandalwood makes the soap a suitable choice for both oily and dry skin types
- Antimicrobial properties make it a popular antiseptic to treat minor skin abrasion
- Detoxifies the skin, cures any kind of itchiness and removes tan also