Don’t you want that soft, smooth, silky and scented feel on your skin? Obviously we all want a good soap that not alone cleanses the skin and gets rid of the impurities but goes a step further and nourishes your skin giving you that tender and beautiful looking well-pampered skin.
Hence, after carefully looking into all the needs and requirements I’ve chosen a handful of bathing soaps that show promising results based on some factors like how the skin feels after use, how much it lathers, ingredients used, etc. Each of these Top 10 Best Soaps for Women in India has excellent cleansing properties and also helps in moisturizing the skin.
10 Best Soaps for Women to Pamper their Skin
Here comes the list of the best soaps to use for women in India. The list includes scented and very fragrant soaps along with the herbal soaps. All of these soaps are good for your skin, however, some of the soaps that missed out were due to the inclusion of some toxic chemicals.
1. Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Soap
- Himalaya products blend together the goodness of naturally derived ingredients.
- Chief ingredients are neem, turmeric, and lemon.
- The antibacterial and antifungal properties protect the skin from environmental pollution.
- It is a 100% herbal product that does not contain any animal fat.
- A green-colored soap that is packed really well and symbolizes the goodness of nature that it embodies.
- Cruelty-free product
- A very pleasing fragrance
- Lathers really well
- The soap does not dissolve away
- It makes skin a little dry
2. Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar
- Dove is the No.1 brand recommended by dermatologists.
- It is not a soap per se but a beauty bathing bar.
- Dove contains 1/4th moisturizing cream that helps the skin retain moisture.
- It promises skin that looks and feels soft and supple.
- Dove is mild and hence can be used on the face and all parts of the body.
- Helps the skin retain moisture
- Nourishes the skin
- A very mild bathing bar
- Feels good on the skin
- Does not suit oily skin
3. Pears Pure & Gentle Soap
- A company with over 225 years of heritage in manufacturing glycerin bars.
- Pears is a brand recommended worldwide by doctors and pediatricians.
- It is a glycerin bar with 98% pure glycerin and essential oils.
- Moisturises the skin, keeps it smooth and a soft lather that pampers your skin.
- Orange-brown coloured transparent soap that is packed in a cardboard box within a transparent sealed cover.
- A mild fragrance
- Cleanses the skin thoroughly
- Can be used on the face also
- Very mild on the skin
- Melts away fast
4. Nivea Creme Soft Soap
- They are Grade-1 soaps with TFM > 75%.
- Nivea creme soft soap is enriched with almond oil.
- A very gentle product that is good for people with acne prone skin.
- Hydra IQ technology helps keep the skin soft and supple.
- Effectively cleanses the skin while making for a luxurious bathing experience.
- A very smooth texture
- Produces a very rich creamy lather
- Removes the dirt and impurities effectively
- A very mild & gentle soap on the skin
- Can be drying at times
5. LUX Velvet Touch
- Lux Velvet Touch Beauty Bar is irresistibly soft and perfumed.
- The chief ingredients are jasmine and almond oil.
- Formulated with the new floral fusion ™ technology it has twice the scent of real flowers.
- Advanced formula with silk essence helps retain the skin moisture.
- A white bar that lathers well & is easy to rinse off makes for a luxurious experience.
- Feels moisturizing on the skin
- Easy to wash off as it leaves no residue
- A very mild floral scent that lingers
- Smooth, clean and fresh feel
- Tends to get mushy on usage
6. Khadi Natural Aloe Vera Soap
- Khadi natural is an Indian brand focused on making all-natural herbal products.
- A handmade glycerin herbal soap with aloe vera and essential oils.
- Herbal aloe vera helps maintain the skin moisture and revitalizes the skin.
- Cleanses, tones and nourishes your skin on regular use.
- Comes in a saran wrap that makes it visible as well as it can be smelled.
- No parabens
- No SLS
- A divine smell indeed
- Does not dry out the skin and moisturizes it
- Being a glycerin bar may tend to run out faster
7. Biotique Bio-Orange Peel Revitalizing Soap
- A revitalizing body soap that exfoliates and cleanses really well.
- Chief ingredients are pure orange oil, orange zest, musk root, margosa, walnut, turmeric, and soap nut.
- No parabens, artificial foaming agents, or any sort of chemicals.
- 100% organic soap made from all-natural ingredients.
- It is a dermatologically tested product.
- The soap lathers well
- Has a nice fruity fragrance
- Does not melt away fast and hence goes a long way
- Not for sensitive skin
8. Santoor Sandal & Turmeric Soap
- Santoor Sandalwood and Turmeric is a total skincare soap.
- Greatly treats blackhead, acne, and skin allergies.
- Sandalwood makes the soap a suitable choice for both oily and dry skin types.
- Antimicrobial properties make it a popular antiseptic to treat minor skin abrasions.
- Detoxifies the skin, cures any kind of itchiness, and removes tan also.
- Imparts a nice healthy glow
- Comes with a skin softener
- Nourishes the skin making it fresh and cool
- Strong fragrance that may not be liked by everyone
9. Yardley English Lavender Soap
- A brand with 200+ years of expertise in manufacturing soaps with the finest ingredients.
- Yardley soaps are triple-milled luxury soaps.
- The goodness of lavender and soap that cleanses really well.
- A beautifully scented soap with a rich creamy lather.
- A bulgy soap that comes well packed with a cardboard box on the outside and a paper-like wrap on the inside.
- A beautiful fragrance that lingers for long
- Soothes the skin after a few uses
- Easy to use and does not melt away
- Best soap for summer
- In winter it may not be the best soap to use
10. Fiama Lemongrass and Jojoba
- A relatively younger brand born in 2007 but meant for everyone.
- Handcrafted using ITC’s Liquid Freezing Technology.
- Filled with natural goodness to make your skin soft and smooth.
- An exotic bar with an exotic fragrance formulated dominantly with lemongrass and jojoba.
- Does not dry the skin
- Washes of very easily
- Cleanses the skin really well
- Fragrances disappears comparatively sooner
Each of these bathing bars were carefully selected and curated as a list of the top bars for women in India as they are good for your skin. Soft, smooth and moisturised skin makes you a happier person. This is exactly what I kept in mind while curating, so go ahead and try them!