Know your type, care for it right! Different kinds of skin types need a different kind of care. Having an oily skin would require a different kind of soap. People with oily skin have to be a little extra careful and take special care. As using the wrong soap can cause your skin to get acne and pimples.
So, once you know your skin type it becomes easy, you can easily choose the right soap and get on with your day. The perfect soaps for oily skin are made from pure and natural ingredients.
These soaps not only treat oily skin they also protect your skin and keep it moisturised.
Here are the top 10 lists that one can use for oily skin in India. The bars selected treat oily skin, acne and pimples as well as rejuvenates your skin keeping it fresh all day.
1. Pears Oil-Clear & Glow Soap
- Pears is a glycerin bar with over 225 years of heritage in the industry
- Contains lemon extracts making it ideal for oily skin.
- A gentle formula that rids the oiliness and gives the skin a glow
- Oil-clear formula contains lemon extracts which has astringent properties
- Contains 98% pure glycerine that keeps the skin supple
2. Dove Go Fresh Oil Control Moisturising Soap
- No.1 brand recommended by dermatologist
- It is infused with purifying properties of natural clay and rosewater
- Contains Oil-neutralizing technology
- Protects skin from dryness without feeling greasy
- 1/4th moisturising and mild cleansers that protects your skin moisture
3. Himalaya Cucumber & Coconut Soap
- Himalaya is an Indian based herbal company established in 1930
- The soap refreshes and rejuvenates the skin
- Enriched with cucumber and coconut oil that gently cleanses
- Contains extracts of nutgrass that soothes & turmeric that is an antiseptic.
- A leaf green coloured soap that is quite big and comes packed in a cardboard box
4. Bajaj Nomarks Oil Control Soap
- Superior quality soap with grade 0.1 and TFM at 0.76 percentage
- Chief ingredients are turmeric, neem, aloe vera & lemon
- Anti-marks herbal soap for oily & pimple prone skin
- Lemon controls excessive oiliness & Aloe vera acts as a hydrating agent
- Turmeric for its antiseptic properties & neem to prevent allergies
5. Biotique Bio – Orange Peel Revitalizing Soap
- Revitalizing body soap which speeds up cell renewal with a gentle peeling action.
- Made from a blend of pure orange oil, orange zest, margosa, turmeric and soap nut.
- Dead cells are exfoliated with orange extracts
- Biotique products are all cruelty-free
- It is dermatologically tested
6. Hotglam Papaya Orange Soap
- A unique papaya soap that promises healthy and oily skin.
- A powerful toner and exfoliating agent due to papaya extracts.
- It contains Papain, Vitamin A, C & E that protects skin and fights skin problems
- .Removes tan and acts as a moisture cover as well as detoxifies the skin
- Reduces hyper-pigmentation and is an antioxidant
7. Sebamed Cleansing Bar
- A soap-free cleansing bar for normal to oily skin
- Deep cleansing removes excess sebum
- With a pH value of 5.5, it combats the proliferation of acne-causing bacteria
- Lecithin, amino acids and vitamins that are natural moisturising factors helps to rebalance stressed skin.
- Vitamin E scavenges free radicals
8. Richfeel Calendula Anti-acne Soap
- It is a non-dehydrating acne soap for all types of skin
- Improves the complexion by reducing and preventing acne
- Calendula flower extracts are rich in its antibacterial properties
- Formulated by India’s leading beauty physicians
- It is cruelty-free and 100% vegetarian