Know your type, care for it right! Different kinds of skin types need different kinds of care. Having oily skin would require a different kind of soap, having dry and itchy skin needs another one. People with oily skin have to be a little extra careful and take special care. Using the wrong soap can cause your skin to get acne and pimples.
These soaps not only treat oily skin they also protect your skin and keep it moisturized and are indeed the best soaps for oily skin.
10 Best Soaps for Oily Skin and Fairness
Here are the top 10 lists that one can use for oily skin in India. The bars selected treat oily skin, acne, and pimples as well as rejuvenates your skin keeping it fresh all day.
1. Pears Oil-Clear & Glow Soap
- Pears is a glycerin bar with over 225 years of heritage in the industry.
- Contains lemon extracts making it ideal for oily skin.
- A gentle formula that rids the oiliness and gives the skin a glow.
- The oil-clear formula contains lemon extracts that have astringent properties.
- Contains 98% pure glycerine that keeps the skin supple.
2. Dove Go Fresh Oil Control Moisturising Soap
- No.1 brand recommended by dermatologists.
- It is infused with purifying properties of natural clay and rosewater.
- Contains Oil-neutralizing technology.
- Protects skin from dryness without feeling greasy.
- 1/4th moisturizing and mild cleansers that protect your skin moisture.
3. Himalaya Cucumber & Coconut Soap
- Himalaya is an Indian based herbal company established in 1930
- The soap refreshes and rejuvenates the skin
- Enriched with cucumber and coconut oil that gently cleanses
- Contains extracts of nutgrass that soothes & turmeric that is an antiseptic.
- A leaf green coloured soap that is quite big and comes packed in a cardboard box
4. Bajaj Nomarks Oil Control Soap
- Superior quality soap with grade 0.1 and TFM at 0.76 percentage
- Chief ingredients are turmeric, neem, aloe vera & lemon
- Anti-marks herbal soap for oily & pimple prone skin
- Lemon controls excessive oiliness & Aloe vera acts as a hydrating agent
- Turmeric for its antiseptic properties & neem to prevent allergies
5. Biotique Bio – Orange Peel Revitalizing Soap
- Revitalizing body soap which speeds up cell renewal with a gentle peeling action.
- Made from a blend of pure orange oil, orange zest, margosa, turmeric and soap nut.
- Dead cells are exfoliated with orange extracts
- Biotique products are all cruelty-free
- It is dermatologically tested
6. Hotglam Papaya Orange Soap
- A unique papaya soap that promises healthy and oily skin.
- A powerful toner and exfoliating agent due to papaya extracts.
- It contains Papain, Vitamin A, C & E that protects skin and fights skin problems
- .Removes tan and acts as a moisture cover as well as detoxifies the skin
- Reduces hyper-pigmentation and is an antioxidant
7. Sebamed Cleansing Bar
- A soap-free cleansing bar for normal to oily skin
- Deep cleansing removes excess sebum
- With a pH value of 5.5, it combats the proliferation of acne-causing bacteria
- Lecithin, amino acids and vitamins that are natural moisturising factors helps to rebalance stressed skin.
- Vitamin E scavenges free radicals
8. Richfeel Calendula Anti-acne Soap
- It is a non-dehydrating acne soap for all types of skin
- Improves the complexion by reducing and preventing acne
- Calendula flower extracts are rich in its antibacterial properties
- Formulated by India’s leading beauty physicians
- It is cruelty-free and 100% vegetarian
9. TNW Potato Rice Soap
- It is a herbal handmade soap that consists of potato and rice
- Eliminates oil secretion
- Diminishes the tanned layers
- Natural ingredients reduce blemishes and dark spots
- It is silicone-free and has no added colourants
10. Greenberry Organics Neem & Tea Tree Soap
- A neem & tea tree anti-acne soap brick with cleansing action
- Made with 100% natural ingredients that are clinically proven to soothe
- Tea tree oil, neem oil and mint extracts make for good antifungal properties.
- Energises the skin and nourishes the skin while it recharges the skin
- Contains Neem extracts, tea tree, mint extracts, castor and coconut
Those of us with oily skin know the aftermath of using a wrong soap on our skin. It can immediately wreck our skin leading to acne and pimples. Hence, I curated a list of the best soaps for those of us with oily skin to use.