Products for sensitive skin are usually made using chemical-free ingredients and work great even for people with normal skin. You can use products that are recommended for sensitive skin without any worry as they almost never include harmful ingredients. I for one, always use only the variant made for sensitive skin no matter what the skin product is. And if you are anything like me, this list of the top 5 best soaps for sensitive skin in India will benefit you the most.
There is a common notion that soaps for sensitive skin are usually more expensive than the others. While this may be true in some cases, we have chosen soaps that do not cost more than Rs.200! Yes, all these products are quite affordable.
Best Soaps for Sensitive and Acne-Prone Skin
We have curated this list of products based on 5 factors: Brand Trust, Reviews, Value for Money, Chemical-free score and Editor’s rating. Each of these factors are ranked out of 10 and then the products are listed based on their total scores. You should know that all these products have no toxins as any kind of chemicals will definitely not do any good to your sensitive skin. You can prioritise your needs and look for your most-suited product from our list of the best soaps for sensitive skin in India.
1. Urvija Neem and Basil Soap
- Urvija’s Neem and Basil cleanser is a germicidal soap.
- It is a hand-made soap.
- This is suitable for all skin types.
- This soap is sulphate free and cruelty-free.
- It contains saponified oils of neem, coconut and madhuca. It also has neem leaf extracts and other natural ingredients.
2. Coconess Cedar Patchouli Soothing Soap
- Coconess Cedar Patchouli Soap is 100% natural.
- This soap is ideal if you have skin rashes, skin burning and skin itching issues.
- It is specially hand-made for sensitive skin with the mildest natural ingredients.
- This soap consists of saponified oils of coconut, castor and palm.
- It is also infused with essential oils of patchouli and cedar wood.
3. Neev Charcoal Soap
- Activated charcoal is a super food for your skin and is the major ingredient used in this soap.
- This is a lye (sodium hydroxide) based soap which is 100% safe.
- It is also 100% natural and does not use any artificial colours or artificial fragrances.
- It does not contain any sulphates or parabens.
- It consists of oils like organic coconut oil, palm oil, castor oil etc.
4. Speaking Tree Coffee Handmade Soap
- This soap is 100% biodegradable.
- This product does not contain any artificial colors, fragrances, detergents, preservatives or animal substances.
- It is made using high quality coconut oil, sesame oil, palm oil, neem oil and castor oil.
- It is blended with coffee bean powder and contains essential oils of sandalwood and rose.
- This product is rich in natural glycerin due to the cold process method employed.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
5. Ancient Living Luxury Handmade soap
- They have 3 natural soaps: Kasturi Turmeric, Multani Mitti and Tulasi. Each of these address a specific skin concern.
- All three soaps are 100% natural, made with certified organic ingredients.
- 100% natural, toxin-free, Vegan
- This is also a handmade soap.