Toners are an essential part of a skin care routine because it provides deep nourishment to the skin and tightens the pores. After cleansing and before moisturizing, if you use a good toner, it can help you go a long way to make your skin flawless. Also, it helps in slowing down the ageing signs.
But the market is piled with so many brands, each claiming to be “organic” & “best,” it is hard to pick the one that suits your skin’s needs. So, we have researched and come up with the lost of best toners in India that will help you get the skin that you always desired!
10 Best Toners In India That Are Top-Rated
1. WOW’s Lavender & Rose Toner
WOW is a popular brand well-known and admired for its high-quality products. It contains clinically-proven bio actives. This lavender and rose skin toner mist is also one of its proven products that will take your skincare routine to the next level.
It tones your skin and makes your skincare regime highly effective. The mist spray helps in spreading just the right amount of toner on your cleansed skin.
- This product does not have any alcohol.
- It helps in the better absorption of moisturizer into the skin.
- It tones and clarifies the skin perfectly.
2. Plum’s Natural Green Tea Toner
This toner is environment-friendly and uses all-natural ingredients. It does not have the drying effects of alcohol, and you can feel the soothing effects of green tea. It gives exfoliation through glycolic acid that helps in removing dead cells as well as debris from your skin.
Hence, your skin becomes happy and taut. This toner also helps in tightening the pores. Green tea extracts in the toner endow it with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also is rich in antioxidants.
- Natural ingredients
- 100% vegan
- Astringent and acne fighting properties
- Removes dead cells
3. Urban Botanics’ Natural Rose Water
This toner is made from steam distilled rose petals and has anti-inflammatory properties. Regular use of this toner also helps in preventing acne and has a balancing effect on your skin.
It cleanses and detoxifies the skin. It is 100% pure rose water and doesn’t contain any solvent. It works well for people who have sensitive skin. It is 100% vegan and helps in rejuvenating the skin without irritating it. It also balances the PH levels on the skin.
- Organic and pure rose water
- No chemicals or preservatives
- No artificial fragrance
- Perfect for all skin types
- Animal-cruelty free
4. Mauri Cleansing and Toning by Khadi
This toner has lemon and pomegranate extracts that tones and cleanses the skin deeply. It makes your skin healthy, smoother, and younger. It is loaded with antioxidants. So it is excellent for removing dark spots and scars. It is free from parabens and promotes the production of elastin and collagen for a youthful look.
- The herbal formulation for toning
- Removes dirt and pollutants from the skin
- Certified product by khadi
- Natural moisturizing properties
5. Vya Naturals 100% Pure Rose Water
This is a 100% natural rose water with incredible toning properties. It can hydrate the skin completely and gives a calming effect. The best thing is that it works on all types of skin.
It is a facial mist that can be used many times during the day. It soothes, hydrates, and revives dry skin. It is pure rose water with no additional chemicals. It has natural healing and anti-inflammatory properties. It also refreshes the skin and is known for PH balance. You can mix it with various type of face packs in order to enhance their effects.
- 100% natural rose water
- Helps in balancing PH levels
- Perfect for dry skin
- Hydrates the skin and revives it
- Suitable for all skin types
6. Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner
This toner has extracts of Neem & Tulsi, which gives it its antibacterial and anti-microbial properties. There are no harsh chemicals used in this product. So, it is completely safe for your skin. You can use it after cleansing and before moisturizing to get best results.
- Contains extracts of neem and Tulsi
- Free from chemicals
- Tones the skin
7. The Face Shop’s Chia Seed Mist Toner
This toner pampers your skin and hydrates it to give it an illuminated look. You can use this mist any time during the day to refresh your skin instantly. It has incredible hydrating properties. It uses a secret Korean recipe.
This is the list of the best toners in India. These toners are well-researched and listed by keeping the brand’s reputation and customer reviews in mind. If you have any other product, which you feel is better and could have been a great addition, feel free to drop about it in the comments section.
- Amazing hydrating properties
- Uses GMO-free chia seeds
- Helps in calming the skin
- Moisturizes irritated skin
8. Forest Essentials’ Panchpushp Facial Tonic Mist
This skin toner helps your skin get a gentle boost and rehydration after you cleanse your skin. This toner lays the right foundation to start your moisturizing process. It is an active as well as pure water-based toner that is made up of herbal, fruits, and floral extracts.
It uses Ayurvedic philosophy and recipe to give you desired results. After plucking fresh flowers, they are distilled to get pure essential oils. The water residue of fresh flowers are used as toners and maintain skin’s hydration for a long time.
- Contains marigold infusion, saffron infusion, Mogra flower oil, and rose water
- Water-based toner
- Made of herbal, floral and fruit extracts
- Refreshes and hydrates the skin
9. Kama Ayurveda’s Pure Rose Water
This product is wonderful, as it has extracts of rose petals (from Kanauji in the North Indian region). The specialty of this region is that it has white soil to enhance the growth of roses. These roses are amazing for the skin. Therefore, it is made into toning water through the process of steam distillation.
This ensures that the hygiene is maintained and the outcome is highly pure. This rose water acts as a natural astringent and helps in restoring as well as balancing the PH balance of the skin.
It also helps in tightening the pores and is perfect for acne prone or oily skin. It is an alcohol-free skin toner. It also offers a light clarifying and cleansing action to help clear the residue of the cleanser while preparing the skin for the next step. You can use it as many times during the day as you want.
- Pure rose water
- Alcohol-free toner
- Acts as a natural astringent
- Tightens the pores and clarifies the skin
10. Manish Arora Rose Water by Kama Ayurveda
This is another great toner to look out for with rosewater extract. With this toner in your skincare essentials, you can ensure a complete PH balance of your skin with the cooling effects of rosewater.
- Limited edition rosewater toner
- Iconic pink and gold signature packaging
- Light, clear and cooling rose water
- Alcohol-free toner
- Helps in restoring PH balance