The skin beneath your eye is very sensitive and needs extra care to ensure that you don’t get fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, or dark circles. Though there are plenty of best under eye creams in India, known to get rid of dark circles, it is important to choose the right product.
Since the skin under the eye region is highly sensitive, you should always check the ingredients that goes in making the product and choose what is safe for your skin. Researching such organic products is time consuming and you might not know what is good and what is bad. So, we have piled a list of products for you here.
Let’s look at them in detail.
10 Best Under Eye Creams in India
1. St.Botanica’s Pure Radiance Under Eye Cream
This under eye cream is specially designed for issues related to under eye area, including wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, eye bags, and much more. It not just hydrates the skin there but also locks the moisture. It is not greasy. It moisturizes the under eye region perfectly. It enhances skin brightness and is perfect for solving all problems associated to under eye area.
- Endowed with the goodness of Vitamin C
- Hydrates and nourishes the delicate under eye skin
- Helps in tissue repair and protection
- Brightens the under eye region
2. Irem’s Under Eye Cream
This under eye cream has an innovative formula to help reduce some of the evident problems like wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone. The presence of Haloxyl clears all the leaks from capillaries and strengthens the skin in the region. After a few days of application, you will notice that the darker areas under the yes will start becoming light after regular use.
- Advanced Scientifically proven formula
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Nourishes the under eye region
- Relaxes the under eye area
3. Moms Co’s Under Eye Cream with Roller
This is one of the best under eye creams in India. It is a perfect choice for people who have issues of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles. It is made of natural ingredients like chamomile oil, coffee oil, chia seed oil, etc. The best thing about this product is that it does not contain parabens or any other toxic material that can harm your eyes.
- Free from toxins
- Made from safe ingredients
- It contains coffee oil, vitamin B3, Chia seed oil, etc.
- Dermatological tested
4. Mamaearth’s Under Eye Cream
This under eye cream can be used both in morning and in evening. It is a great addition to your daily skin care regime. It contains peptides, Vitamin C, and caffeine to help your eyes relax and have a natural glow. It gets rid of those stubborn eye bags, fine lines, wrinkles, etc. Its therapeutic properties makes sure that the skin under the eyes stays hydrated and clear.
- Contains Hyaluronic acid
- Works on under eye bags, dark circles, puffiness, etc.
- Nourishes the skin
- Hydrates and restores the skin
- Gives out a natural glow
5. O3’s Eye Circle Cream
This cream works perfectly for dark circles. It makes the eye contour smooth, lifts and firms the skin in that region. It reduces puffiness and eye bags, too. It is great for daily use and suits both men and women.
- Helps against dark circles
- Works on all skin types
- Brightens as well as tightens the under eye area
- Gives a radiant skin
6. Bella Vita’s Organic EyeLift Eye Cream
This under eye cream gel offers intensive treatment to your eyes. It is a non-greasy formula, made of plant extracts. It also contains Vitamins E & C – both of which are great for sensitive skin under your eyes. It works perfectly for under eye bags, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines, etc.
- Mild cream-gel for the under eye area
- Contains all natural ingredients
- Increases the elasticity and makes the skin plump in the under eye region
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin
7. Himalaya Herbals’ Under Eye Cream
A brand like “Himalaya” doesn’t need any introduction. It has been there in India for quite sometime now. This under eye cream helps against blemishes as well as pigmentation. It is known to reduce dark circles by as much as 80% within 4 weeks of regular use. It also works well on wrinkles and fine lines.
- Contains cipadessa baccifera which helps in reducing dark circles
- Makes the under eye skin healthy
- Goodness of Ayurveda
- Also, shields your skin from natural sunlight
8. Peecure’s Eye Cream For Dark Circles
This under eye cream is perfect for everyone who is struggling to reduce their dark circles. It suits every skin type and can be used both during morning and night. With regular use, it shows visible effects within 4 weeks. It helps in brightening the skin under the eye region.
- Works on pigmentation and blemishes
- Brightens and smoothens the under eye area
- Can be used in the morning as well as an evening routine
9. Vaadi Herbals’ Natural Under Eye Cream
Vaadi Herbals is yet other known brand in India. This under eye cream has the goodness of almonds, pink rose, and cucumber. A mix of these ingredients give a cooling effect to the eyes, refreshes it, reduces fine lines, and works on dark circles. It helps your stressed eyes to relax well, making it look rejuvenated.
- Moisturizes and rejuvenates the under eye skin
- Makes your eyes look young and refreshed
- Reduces puffiness and lightens the under eye skin
10. White Eye Cream by L’Oreal Parisa
This under eye cream gives a brightening effect instantly. It is one of those under eye creams that start showing their results from a few days of application. It has a high concentration of melanin-vanish, which accelerates the skin regeneration process under the eyes. Hence, it helps in reducing dark spots and dullness in the skin.
- Contains melanin-vanish that helps in skin regeneration
- Works instantly
- Reduces dark spots